Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit?), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 9/5/2017 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My HG for life! If there was one thing I had to take on a desert island, it would be this. I'm 32 and people often think I'm around 20 (they are so shocked when I tell them my age) and I honestly put it down to wearing this cream. I started wearing this nearly 15 years ago and have worn this everyday since then. I lather it on generously after toning my skin in the morning and at night.

If you have really dry skin this is amazing. It's been compared to La Mer moisturising creme which is quite expensive. Some might find this too thick and greasy for them but if you have dry skin, its perfect.

on 8/30/2017 10:41:00 AM

Very thick and oily. Does not sink well into the skin and needs time to sink. You ve got to "massage" the skin for it to absorb it. But it heals very dry skin and helps you get rid of flakiness. It is very heavy duty moisturizer. I use it only if I need too for specific dry areas. It's a staple, I will buy again.

on 8/15/2017 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Nah, this was just too thick and waxy. I tried warming it up between my palms to help it glide on more easily, but still found it too thick. It leaves a temporary film on your skin for a very long time - that's why I only use it at night. The following morning it would have sunk in and my skin left moisturized, but it did not hydrate my skin any more than other lotions I have tried. Since it won't spread I feel like I'm using a bigger amount than I normally would, i.e. less eonomic. Overall, nothing special about this and found it such a hassle to use.

on 8/7/2017 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Nivea is the only product that will moisturize my face.

on 8/14/2017 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is for the German version, now sold in all pharmacies in Malaysia.I tried the Thai version 3 years ago and hated it.

About 4 months ago since I was placed under Roaccutane/Isotretinoin by my dermatologist and had a horrible time trying to find a good moisturizer. My usual Meishoku Cercaolla Gel - which had ceramides just wasn't enough for me and I *loathed* Cetaphil's Moisturing Cream which came highly raved about for those under roaccutane as well.

Cue German formulated Nivea Creme, I wandered into the pharmacy near my uni one day and found it! I swear it must have been fate or something because I wanted to try the German made one forever but SmallFlower's international shipping prices are absolutely ridiculous.

The formula is thick and heavy, its very basic but very moisturizing. Maybe I'll try La Mer someday just for comparison's sake but for my 20 year old self; Nivea creme is more than enough.

on 7/29/2017 2:38:00 PM

The Nivea creme is extremely thick, and has a unpleasant smell. Because of its very thick consistency, its hard to spread out on your skin and apply an even layer. It also leaves a white cast on some spots of your skin. Worst of all, it NEVER really seems to sink into the skin, but just sits on top of it, in the most greasy manner. All in all, a terrible product that I will not re-purchase.

on 6/5/2017 12:01:00 PM

This review is for the German version which I buy at the local German market for about 20 bucks for 400ml. This is the best moisturizer for my dry skin. I use it all over, even my face and it never breaks me out. It is very thick and can be difficult to spread. I warm in my hands before applying to body and gently pat it into my face. It's greasy for a few minutes then sinks in nicely. Great base for my mineral makeup. My son even uses it after his bath, although I need to watch him because he scoops out way more than he needs and at 20 bucks a tin I'm not trying to buy it weekly.

on 7/2/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Rich, thick, and a little greasy, this can be difficult to physically put on without first rubbing it between your hands to warm it up. The reviewer who compared it to cold cream cheese was right on the money. Chapped hands and feet don't stand a chance. The fragrance is very strong and annoying, but when the product is this good and this cheap, I can hardly bring myself to care.

on 5/26/2017 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This cream is great during the winter months!.. it's a soft thick almost paste texture. Goes on thick, takes awhile to massage and absorb but once it does skin is very soft, smooth and moisturized. I use this exclusively for my legs and feet . The scent is overpowering but I can get past it wearing it on my legs/feet but it maybe too strong for those who are scentsitive. I personally love the packaging, the blue tin is very nostalgic for me. The cream I have was manufactured in Germany as I understand there are two types -the other from Mexico which I am unable to get where I live- just for comparison. But overall a great deep moisturizing cream which leaves you satisfied. A staple cream for me.

on 5/25/2017 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Holy grail product! This Blue tin gem is a classic for a reason, it works!
I'm Olive skin of mixed background and find many body lotions and butters to be oily and rich on the skin, but not Nivea Creme. It sinks in and never irritates my skin, just soft smooth and with the classic Nivea sent! Love 💕💕💕