Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit?), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 2/14/2018 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this on my body, not face. What is it meant for?

on 1/21/2018 1:11:00 AM

Very heavy, greasy and does not absorb into my skin, leaves a greasy layer on top of my skin which i can actually roll off..yuck. Felt like i had to reshower after applying it to my neck and chest area, would never use this on my face!

on 1/14/2018 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a good cream but I just don't like the citronella smell. Also it's a bit heavy and thick. I do use it sometimes for extra dry skin. Since I can't use La Mer cream which gave me a rash, I may go back to this.

I use this every night after I wash my face. A very generous amount .I have super dry sensitive skin and get flakey around my nose and mouth in winter. This has kept my skin so soft and plum it has also been the only thing I’ve used as a lip balm but stays on my lips and I don’t have to constantly reapply. I use the US version made in Mexico which I believe contains petroleum. I ordered the German version after seeing people saying that’s the best one but I find the German one to be not quite as rich so for some one with oily or normal skin would be great but I prefer the US version better it works for my dry lips and skin. I wish the smallest size came with a screw top tin or plastic container the slip on tin comes off very easily in my purse.

on 1/4/2018 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nivea creme is surprisingly the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out. My skin is acne prone and sensitive so I have to be careful with many moisturizers. This moisturizer doesn't have cetearyl alcohol which I always break out from! Nivea creme plumps up my skin and it stays hydrated. Though, sometimes it's a little too greasy. Other than that, it's my HG moisturizer for now.

on 12/5/2017 11:52:00 PM

I, like many, use this as a dupe for Creme de la Mer. I read on the blog ‘Beautiful With Brains’ that ‘Creme De La Mer also contains seaweed extract, which undergoes a fermentation process that makes it produce lactic acid.’
Whether this is true or not, after reading this I started applying The Ordinary’s lactic acid under Nivea’s Creme to make up for that aspect. This is the dream team. In the morning my skin is soft, smooth and beautiful.
I’m satisfied and don’t feel compelled to try a different night moisturiser, which as someone who is a restless consumer with a taste for high end products, says a lot.

I use the ‘German’ version for anyone who’s interested. This is what’s commonly sold in Australia.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've always had very normal skin, maybe just one pimple once in every 6-10 months, even some natural glow on my cheeks if I've had a long 8-10 hours of sleep. After my baby was born my skin quickly started to deteriorate. Breakouts, blackheads and what not! I invested in expensive night creams, Korean cosmetics with hyaluronic acid, and grapeseed oil infused with Calendula. But my skin was still feeling very very rough and even in the hot Southern hemisphere summer it felt tight as if it was shrinking. I thought it was all hormonal because I just had a baby so tried to be patient and kept on using those products. But it got to the point where I found myself itching my dry cheeks. My skin was dull and lifeless. So one day in the mall I was thinking if I should get Nivea because growing up I always used Nivea and back then didn't even know petroleum could be a nasty ingredient! After much thought I got myself a tiny one and used a little bit that night and could immediate see a difference! My skin was breathing again! Since then I've given up on expensive products and embraced this childhood friend Nivea creme once again!

I normally mix this with Argan oil to upgrade this cream, it applies like a dream with oil. It is a very basic moisturizer, contain basic ingredients. It is a good base for your DIY face cream.
It is super cheap. Yes, it has some nasty ingredients, but so does La Mer.

on 11/18/2017 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love this creme ,i use it when in the winter my skin starts to get really dry and this gem is the only cream that reallly sorts this issue out 100%
Whenever i have had an allergic reaction to some cosmetic my face skin goes very dry and scaly rough to touch,it doesnt happen often maybe once in five years,but this is the creme i turn to,i apply a very thick layer like a mask,it sinks right in after about thirty mins,i apply again and again and leave it on overnight,after doing this for three consecutive days my skin finally returns to its normal self,always have apot to hand-the best.

on 11/14/2017 4:58:00 AM

On my lips yes but on my face no way it breaks me out cause it clogs the pores. Maby for hands but not very likely. Scent is lovely though. Cheap.

Popular Lotions / Creams