4.2

$9.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

4 years ago

I am absolutely in looove with this product! I use the german version (manufactured in Hamburg) since I live in Holland, this is the only version available. I use this creme mainly as my face moisturizer -- DAY AND NIGHT! I am an Asian woman with acne prone skin, very sensitive. oily in humid area, dry in winter, kind of a chameleon.. can I call it combination? thies DOES NOT break me out! In the morning I apply a pea size, break the product in my hands until you barely see the whiteness, and pat it all over my face. At night I apply a tad more (like half a pea size more), also warming it up in my hands. sometimes I add oil to my face. Waking up with such a supple feeling! oh and whenever I have hormonal "that time of the month" breakout, I use targeted blemish cream (from La Roche Posay, effeclar A.I. if im not mistaken) before, and then the creme, and then more blemish cream in targeted area, I wake up with waaay less swollen pimple if not, quite gone. Helps the acne scar to heal faster as well (maybe thats also just my feeling) +++I also use it whenever I have bruise and scar and dry spots on my body!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

4 years ago

I used for my knee and elbow. it works good.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlack

4 years ago

This is decent for the winter when my hands get all dry. It's inexpensive too!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Love it as hand cream, moisturizing yet non sticky

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

My pretty boy ex-boyfriend from Mexico turned me onto the basic blue Nivea cream years ago. I had to ask him "what do you use on your skin?" On our very first date because he literally GLOWED!! He also had no blemishes and his face didn't look oily. He looked...well.. like a pretty boy. Haha. It was Nivea. He also used Oil of Olay cleanser and their original face cream as well... I know basic stuff but it was 15 years ago and while years have passed... this stuff STILL WORKS it's magic on MY skin to this day and I highly recommend it. I have since then tried alot of the fancier more expensive brands from the department stores but I always go to Nivea when I need my face to be realyour moisturized. This stuff does not make me break out and a little goes a LONG WAY. I am actually surprised it's so dang cheap. It is huge in Mexico I think because everyone I have ever met from Mexico uses it. ;) Smart.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Love this. It's amazing for my very very dry hands.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I love this creme in the little blue tin. Having German family members, it was always something that was around, so it's both comforting as a memory, and comforting on my skin. My mom swears by this, and she has dryer skin and it works fantastic on her, never making her break out. Me, I had oilier skin in high school and my twenties, so I didn't use this often, but it was always great to soothe tender skin (after a cold, etc). Now that I'm in my early 40s and my skin isn't as oily (more normal verging on dry) I find this is a great product to get some moisture especially in the winter months. I don't use it daily, but when I want a nice shot of moisture and that cooling feeling as it soaks in on my face, this is what I go to.

About reviewer (366 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I got this to try as a moisturizer. I had glowing skin the next morning, however i think this was because it was healing some of my acne and made my skin pretty oily. it did make me break out a bit. the consistancy is really thick and i think it is meant to be used for things you would use nappy rash cream for. People with oily skin, definitely dont use, but i think it would work well for those with dry skin.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

An amazing old school multitasker and skin rescuer. Thick texture - checked, Super moisturizing - checked, Damage rescuer - checked, Just because it's an ancient recipe, doesn't mean that it's not working. It has been working for many women of ages, including me. I must be honest that I bought it because I was sold by this review done by a lady who uses Nivea Creme vs. Creme De la Mer on her face. You can read the article here at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2418153/Claire-used-1-Nivea-cream-half-face--105-Cr-la-Mer-The-results-VERY-revealing.html I have a part-time face modelling job with beauticians who needs a canvas for them to do their trial makeups. Making matters worst, the skin on my face becomes dry, flaky and sensitive. I need a fix and I need it ASAP. Sold by the article, I started using nivea creme whenever my skin is acting up. Applied it on my face at night and it helps in many way to calm my face. For daytime, I mixed a small amount of the cream with aloe vera gel so that it's not too thick. I've been using it as a skin rescuer method for the past few years and my skin feels lovely. I own a large tin of this stuff (feels like I own them for ages) and it just doesn't seem to run out! Oh well, doesn't hurt to try it out yourself to see if it's suitable!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Started using it 2-3 weeks ago. My skin loves it. The smell is lovely. I have severly acne prone skin still didn't break me out on the contrary it calmed down my sensitive angry skin. I think i am gonna use it forever. I use it every night before bed. I will update after some time.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29