4.2

$9.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

THIS HAS BEEN COMPARED WITH LA MER AND THIS IS WAY MORE EFFECTIVE! I READ CARA HAS BEEN USING THIS SO I TRIED IT AND WAS QUITE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULT. AFTER THAT I SAW A LOT OF WEBSITE COMPARING IT WITH LA MER AND THE ONE WHO EXPERIMENTED BOTH NIVEA AND LA MER ON HER FACE WON ME OVER... NIVEA REDUCED HER WRINKLES AND RED SPOTS MORE THAN LA MER DID TO HER FACE. AND I ALSO SAW MY WRINKLES GONE AFTER USING IT FOR A FEW DAYS SO FAR!!!! BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD!!!

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

3 years ago

I used it on my hands and elbows for a week or two and I just couldn't bear it anymore. Pros: none. Cons: — It doesn't moisturize that well — It is so thick you can barely spread a grape-sized blob on your hands — It takes too long to absorb — It has a strong noticeable smell. I'm not saying it smells bad, but personally I want my hand creme to smell as little as possible — Packaging. Although this creme is too cheap to expect it, a pump lid would be very convenient. Nivea's Soft Moisturizing Creme is way better than this product.

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

3 years ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7pw6GsW7iVk"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7pw6GsW7iVk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> I'm just not dry enough to need to use such a heavy moisturizer! Even on my hands it feels really thick and greasy to me. I would never use this product on my face.

About reviewer (306 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

BEST. CREAM. EVER. The best I've used so far. I've tried every moisturiser brand I can, from high-end brand to the drugstore brand. But this is by far the most helpful in moisturizing my skin. The texture is thick, might need some practise to spread it on the the skin. I usually warm it up on my fore fingers and pat it on my face. It sinks nicely into my skin. I have a combination skin, dry on the cheeks and oily on the T-zone. I use this cream all over my face and it does not break me out. The cream also does not exaggerate the oil production around my T-zone area. At night, I usually apply this cream a bit more, leaving a thick layer on my skin and I woke up with healthy glow, with zero stickiness whatsoever. For those living in humid weather and think that this cream is not suitable for you, well I don't agree with that. I'm living in a humid country and this cream does wonder. Just try with the smallest tin, and your love for this cream will grow.

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

Got this as it was on offer at Tesco when it was under £2 for a largish pot. As I have combination skin, I find this is far too thick to use on my face and actually found it a little hard to massage in as its so thick/sticky. But I have applied to my decolletage, hands and feet at night. Although it feels like it should leave skin heavily moisturised, I'm not convinced how good it is. It's not one I would rush back to purchase, but for the price you can't go wrong

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I have been putting a thick layer of this on at night and then going to sleep. When I wake in the morning, there is a slight residue, but my skin is so soft and happy for the overnight moisture. I used to spend thousands loads on skin products (think Decleor) and they are all a con except this. I hope they never stop making it.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I have heard that the formula of this cream is totally unique and because of it, it is bacteria resistant. Hence, this cream has no preservative, it doesn't need any for as long as possible. even once you start using it, don't worry too much about getting your fingers in, bacteria does not survive in this unique emulsion. I was surprised when I saw that on my tub. I was so happy to read it. This helped with my whiteheads around nose and chin that I got from some useless cream used before. This cream protects the pores from coming in contact with bacteria to a great extent. BUT this does not mean this cream is for oily skin too. For some oily skinned people it may work brilliantly and to some it may not. Although some oily skinned people have noticed that it does not clog their pores. You just have to try and see for yourself at least once because for those this has worked, they have never looked back.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Apparently this stuff is technically for your body. Well that's news to me considering my mom, her mom, my grandmas mom and God know how many generations back have always used it on their face. I bought a small tin and use it as an under eye moisturizer. It's incredibly emollient and keeps my skin very supple. It's really awesome because I also use it as an eye makeup remover crème. Every girl should have it in her beauty drawer.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

Best moisturizer EVER. I use it every night with 1 pump of sunflower seed oil from human nature. I find that it helps spreading the product all over my face and the oil also have a lot of good benefits. And whenever i stop using this combo my skin will look like crap. And also great to use as a hand cream or for your feet. It's a great all-around moisturizer. But please buy a different can for your face or just don't contaminate it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I love this product! I bought the giant tin around November and it shows no sign of finishing anytime soon. My skin was reacting very badly to winter, it was much harsher than usual and my Live Clean moisturizer was not cutting it for my intense dry patches. I used a small amount that night and saw my dry patches gone immediately! It's a really great moisturizer, since it absorbs fairly well and I only need a small dusting of powder to avoid looking greasy. I think the only con I could possibly have is the bulkiness of the packaging (which is to be expected since the tin is HUGE). For those sensitive to smell, it does smell very strongly of what I like to call the &quot;Nivea&quot; scent but I like that. Great for my sensitive skin, and I would 100% recommend for anyone of any skin type. Side note for my friends with acne: I forced my friend who has acne to try it, and it cleared up fairly quickly (she used it to wash her face in the morning and at night, as a mask twice weekly, and on any large pimples overnight daily)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18