no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliator - fantastic. I have tried all kinds of body scrubs, but this really does the job. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft, with a zingy refreshing sensation. Highly recommended!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

14 years ago

This stuff is great in the winter for getting rid of dead skin, and perfect in the summer for a refreshing lift in the shower. The only issue I have is with the tub- I find that it gets diluted sometimes from being in the shower, and I like to put this on dry skin before I get wet and rinse it off later. Other than that, great scrub!

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

14 years ago

This is one of the best body exfoliators I own! I've been using this for years and I just love it!

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

15 years ago

I've used this product for a few years now. It was one of the first body exfoliators I ever bought. I like it still, but I don't really use it that much, dunno why, maybe I should start again! I have about half the huge tub left over. It's got a nice texture, only causes a little redness. It's very thick. Only things I don't like about it is the smell and the menthol, I really don't like menthol stuff, shrug. Anyways, two thumbs up for the only clinique product I actually like.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

16 years ago

Oh I so love this stuff. The ONLY drawback is that is so expensive. Before I was a mom w/other priorities I'd buy this two jars at a time. The minty smell and feel makes me feel so clean. The SA told me alot of people use this to shave their legs. i tried this and got one of the closest shaves ever. Of course, my blade got dull a lot faster. When my DH discovered this scrub in the shower, he started using it too! One of my all time favorites.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

EyesGreen

16 years ago

This scrub is HEAVEN. It has a grainy enough consistency that it really smooths out your skin but it doesn't irritate. And the cool minty feeling leaves my skin super fresh and clean! LOVE it!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age

EyesBlue

16 years ago

First off, I'm not a huge Clinique fan..but I absolutely adore this scrub. I've tried all of them including the insanely priced Fresh scrub, and I always come back to this one. And for those who thought it was discontinued, the Sparkle Skin scrub in the jar is the same thing- just with a new name :D

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrown

from

17 years ago

This is absolutely the best exfoliating cream -it is just the right consistency. The scent is envigorating! I have been hearing rumors that they were going to discontinue this product for years - I sure hope not.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

HairBrunette

3.0

17 years ago

This was a great product. I first used it when I was a teenager. In addition to using it as an exfoliator, I also occasionally used it as a shaving cream, strangely enough, but it worked quite well at the time. But as I have grown older, my skin has become more sensitive and I find this product to be a little too intense for my skin now. What I do like is that it seems like a good value, when you get a huge tub of it that lasts forever.

About reviewer (418 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I LOVE this, have been using it for 10 years or so, and am DEVASTATED that they are discontinuing it! What are they thinking?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29