Laura Mercier Creme Eye Colour Brush

Laura Mercier Creme Eye Colour Brush

4.8

on 3/31/2008 1:18:00 PM

I use this brush to apply concealer. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. I've gone though so many concealers thinking how bad they were, but in truth the brushes that I used to apply them probably made them worse. So far I've tried Sephora brush, Vincent Longo, Paula's Choice, and I feel like none of them apply concealer as well as the cream blending brush by Laura Mercier. It has an adequate shape and size, and the bristles are so tightly packed that it never streaks unlike other brushes I've used. The concealer goes on velvety smooth. Perfect. Will repurchase if necessary.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought that "eye crease brush" of LM is the winner among all of brush, well, I'm wrong! this one is super and also multi-functionals.

I use this creme eye colour brush to apply creme eye shadow, eye basics of LM, to apply eye concealer around the delicate eye area (it's fantastic on this purpose!) it's really soft and the bristle is well layered so you can control what you put around your eye perfectly :)

I'm actually thinking about buying another one so I won't have to rise or wipe it off when I switch from applying eye concealer to creme eye shadow :)

on 5/3/2007 9:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Beautiful brush! Applies creme/cream eyeshadows like a dream. This synthetic bristled brush is slightly layered which makes it effective to use with eye concealer also. Very soft and pliable bristles make it a pleasure to use around the delicate eye area. I just love this brush!

on 6/22/2006 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using Eye Basics for years and just found out about this brush! This is a must have to blend Eye Basics. Great quality brush and it makes cream eye shadow application a breeze. Works well with cream shadows and even UDPP. UPDATE: To save time and money I just blend UDPP with my pinky now.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is THE brush for cream eye shadow. It's the perfect shape for all-over eye color, deposits color evenly, and is easy to clean. Definitely a must-have!!

on 1/11/2005 12:06:00 PM

This is a medium-bristled rounded synthetic brush that I use to apply Eye Basics and can also be used for other creme eye shadows. I wish I've discovered it earlier. The size of this brush is perfect for my smallish Asian eyes. Using this brush to apply eye basics is such a breeze now and I don't get smudging around the corner of my eyes. I have using it daily for the past week and have been washing it daily. It hasn't shed or changed shape. It isn't cheap at AU58 but is well worth it. Will be repurchasing.

Popular Makeup Brushes