3.9

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 years ago

I have quite dark circles and this did not adequately cover them. Probably just a medium coverage on me. Hated the packaging with the twist top sponge. I ripped off the sponge.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

3.0
from

6 years ago

I had this reccommend to me by a friend, so i was ready to fall in love with it. I have horrible herriditary dark circles and hoped this would be my HG product, It was not. It was thick so i expected it to be very concealing, and it wasnt. Also settled into my fine lines. I got the fair shade, and put in on to highlight over my dark foundation and did nothing.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I. LOVE. This product. I am on my 7th tube of it and being a girl who usually goes for the more expensive brands to find the perfect product this really caught me by surprise. It is meant to be a 'under eye brightening' concealer but I use it for all concealing and even sometimes (if I'm honest) a foundation (I know, so bad! Shoot me!). I love full coverage anything as I have dark circles, redness and just overall uneven skin tone and combination skin. So I obviously hit the gene pool jackpot there... Not! I use it under my eyes after my foundation and before I powder and then if I need to, again once I've powdered and you know sometimes when you apply a liquid product over a powder and it goes all cakey and yuck? This doesn't do that! It's bizarre!! I have used tonnes of different foundations and powders over the years and this product just works so beautifully with every one, no matter the quality, brand or price. And even more amazingly, it comes in a super pale shade, which is VERY rare especially for a middle of the road 'drugstore' brand. Maybelline really got something right here and I would recommend this product to anyone. Althpugh it's discontinued, there's 1000's floating around the internet for stupidly low prices so give it a go!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

from

10 years ago

I have dark circles and this concealer is one of the best drugstore concealers I have found to work in covering them up. I love how it is light in texture but has medium-high coverage. It is buildable and does not look cakey when blended. I apply this with a concealer brush and blend/dab in with fingers. It is good for around the nose area and any other blemishes. I love the fact that it is an anti-aging and brightening formula (particularly for under the eyes where it is very delicate). My dark circles are dramatically reduced after using this concealer and I only need to touch up the darkest spot with Benefit Erase Paste and then set with translucent powder. This has been my HG under eye concealer combo and I plan to stick with it until I find something better (IF i find something better). I use this in Medium (I'm a MAC NW20) and erase paste in No 01 Fair.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

10 years ago

I'm so sad that this has been discontinued! A couple of months ago, I rediscovered this concealer in a random drawer. I had never used it earlier because I thought it was going to be too dark because I usually am a 'medium' shade and got a 'dark' shade of this concealer. Boy was I wrong! The dark was a perfect match for me. It's a bit salmon-y, so it works great for my crazy under eye circles! As long as I moisturize well, I've never had a problem with this caking up on me. I do tend to apply this liberally though, but this probably depends on how bad your under eye circles are.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

11 years ago

I got this on sale from beautyrocket.com and I'm seriously impressed. I've always used Rimmel's Hide the Blemish concealer and will continue to do so for pimples and blemishes but t really can't compare to this stuff under the eyes. It covers my dark circles really well and stays put all day, without going cakey at all. Will definitely repurchase

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This is a brilliant drugstore concealer. It does a great job of blending in with the skin and concealing tired eyes and acne.I use this concealer in fair and found it to be the best concealer to date. Im still on the lookout for the perfect dark circle eye foundation , and although this does a good job it doesnt remove them completely. I like the containter its in also with the tiny nib end...perfect for squeezing little amounts out of!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This is an amazing drugstore concealer. It has really great coverage and staying power. I find my self buying it again and again. You also get a lot a product for your money, the tube contains 11 ml.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

11 years ago

Pretty good for a liquid concealer. I have it in "yellow" and it definitely helps brighten up the undereye area, but it's pretty thin so I use it under a cream concealer.

About reviewer (305 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

i don't have that one in the picture, but its probably the same formula and stuff, because there aren't any reviews for the type i have. i have the double ended concealer/highlighter, concealer with a spongey tip applicator, highlighter with a brush tip. i must say, i like it. i'm sure there are better concealers, but this one is a pretty good one. its kind of a small amount for the price though. granted you are getting a bit of each, its still just not a lot. each side is .09 fl oz. i like that it has one of each, because sometimes when you get a conealer from one brand and a highlighter from another, they just don't look right together. these do look right together. i wish they had more shades, though. mine is just a little too yellow, id prefer a neutral or a cool shade in medium, not a warm shade. the consistency is pretty nice, it dries evenly and blends very well. a tiny bit goes a long way, too. i use the tiniest little dot on my finger for the whole under eye area. i also use the concealer as a eyeshadow primer, and it works great. i will probably repurchase this, unless i find something better around the same price.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium