MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick - Myth

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick - Myth

4.4

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

I love this lipstick!!! great for woc with a brown lip liner. It is a satin finish,highly pigmented, so it goes on kind of matte, but not drying at all and lasts A LONG TIME without fading. I also own Ruby Woo as well as CYY, and I love those as well! These high end lipsticks are totally worth the money.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I wear Bobbi Brown skin products in Golden for reference* Against my skintone without liner or any type of gloss I do look quite a mess with it on but after I use MAC's lip erase in "dim" followed by Myth, lip liner in "cork" and a touch of "pink lemonade" I have the perfect nude lip without it looking too super pale or too pink. I love,love this shade and it works with all my countless smokey eye looks.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite nude lipstick next to Nyx's Circe's!!! I am on the darker skinned side (nc45 for reference) and when I pair this w/Cork lip liner, I'm in heaven with the outcome! I've read other reviews and it seems--so far--no one of my complexion has yet to try this product. Guess it looks too scary. But believe me, if you just just pair it with the right liner or gloss, its an HG......even for women of color!!!

on 4/10/2011 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I love Myth, but not really because the color works for me. I am NC42, and this color looks ghastly on me by itself, which is fine since I love this color more as a concealer against my awful lip color which is purple on top and pink on bottom. I wear this paired with a pink lipgloss and it looks flawless, it adds a nice pearly nude tone underneath pinks which I absolutely adore! However I can't rate 5 stars because of the dryness it causes.

on 5/14/2010 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

As many have said, this is great when you're wearing a smokey eye. But since it's a tad bit too light for my skin tone, I line it with the Chestnut lip liner pencil then blend. The lipstick can be a bit drying so I put a tiny dab of LipGlass on top.