MAC Satin Lipstick - Myth

MAC Satin Lipstick - Myth

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This color rocks! I just finished my makeup (medium-heavy eye makeup included) and didn't want to look overdone. I'm a girl who wants and needs lipstick, or anything else on the lips to feel complete. Some say I wear heavy lip colors (not every day, but I do when I want to). I thought about "Myth" and a review which said that it's wearable to a heavy eye makeup. So I tried this for the first time. Holy crap, it does wonders! Face looks polished, Myth gives my eye makeup a run! So whenever you feel you want to wear a standout eye makeup without looking too heavy, give this lipstick a try and look to that awesome look in your mirror.

on 5/31/2016 10:33:00 AM

I love this lipstick! I'm nc15 and is a great nude for my skintone. No concealer-lips. I pair it with MAC Oak lipliner and it's perfect! It's a bit drying, but nothing a balm underneath can't fix! It is one you should try in the store, I ordered it online and was a bit scared, but I was lucky!

To Read all 601 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/1/2016 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Myth is a staple in your nude hippie collection. For a nude lip it's great paired with Mac Spice or Stripdown lip liner with a gloss on top. Highly recommend. I'm NC35 for reference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

This is my favorite nude, the first nude lipstick I fell in love with was the lady gaga viva glam gaga 2 amplified, and I wanted to find something as close to that as possible so this was suggested to me at the store. Personally, I think it's a hell of a lot more peachy than the gaga but it still won me over. And as always Mac lipsticks never fail to disappoint me with their staying power.

on 12/26/2015 3:59:00 AM

This stuff is great. Initially thought it clashed with my light skin but a bit of clear gloss on top it looks great and is my new fav!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing! The only lipstick I ever use and I'm obsessed with the Kylie Jenner look and I use this to recreate the look. I paid it with the Spice liner from Mac cause if you don't it'll look like pale concealer so first your the lip balm primer from Mac Then line it with spice then fill it in with myth using a lip brush then touch is off by placing a tissue on top and dusting translucent powder lightly to make the colour stay ( make up artist trick) lastly use the spice liner to touch up on the edges and Cupid's bow. Enjoy

on 8/25/2015 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really want to love this product as I've read so many positive reviews.. but I don't :(

I bought this as a nude day-to-day colour but on me it looks like I'm a 12 year old girl with concealer lips! I'm not sure if it's my skin tone or I'm wearing it with the wrong liner but I just look AWFUL with this on. I'm an NW25-30 depending on the time of year and I tried it with the Boldly Bare liner.

I'd love someone to advise me on how to wear this shade as I do really want to love it!

on 5/28/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm NC37-NC40 and I love nude lips, on its own this looks awful, but I wear it with Stripdown Liner and then apply C-Thru Lipglass over the top and it's utterly perfect. I wear this everyday. Highly recommend.

on 5/17/2015 1:43:00 PM

I've just finished my first tube of this, and I've only ever finished one lipstick before which was a discontinued Estee Lauder one. Myth is a fantastic nude. I'm pale, really pale with cool undertones, for example, NW13 is too dark for me, yet there are tricks to making Myth work on pale skin. I understand why other users have commented saying that it washes them out, I was totally freaked out by my 'concealer' lips the first time I tried it as well. But...the lovely MUA informed me that with the MAC lip liner in 'subculture' this becomes a beautiful cool peach shade that totally compliments us fair ladies. It is also a shade that is suitable for every day wear and work due to it's sharp appearance. I feel great when I wear Myth and Subculture together, really compliments a dark smoky eye. Can't wait to re-purchase this.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this for very particular looks, and it was an exact dupe of Kat Von D's Agatha lipstick, but to be completely frank you can't wear this everyday. This lipstick will take forever to finish, and that's why I wouldn't rebuy it. I wish this was sold as a mini, because then it would be perfect.