MAC Cosmetics Stone Lip Pencil

MAC Cosmetics Stone Lip Pencil
Stone Lip Pencil

on 8/29/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A PERFECT liner for those hoping to create a grungy, muted lip for Fall. Or like, any time ever. A smooth, light wear that refuses to feather. I do a sugar scrub on the pout before lining & filling then apply Blankety, Creme D'Nude or any other sheer nude lipstick to better set this. Long wearing and a must have.

on 10/26/2005 7:50:00 PM

LOVE the stone lip pencil! It's been my staple for 5 years, since I had my make-over for my friends' wedding. I'm a pale with yellow undertone, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Everytime I wear a lip pencil with orange or pink/red undertones, my face looks ruddy. Looks like I have a upcoming hive break-out on my face, eventhough I'm not wearing any makeup. Stone is a taupey lipliner and I line my lips lightly after I apply lipstick or lipgloss. Stone goes with every color of lipsticks and lipsglosses. My advice is don't draw it too heavy, just go easy on it. If I run out of it, I RUN and buy 3 or 4 of them! I have it in my bathroom, purse, and in office!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was THE lip pencil I used before discovering Test Pattern. I love neutral colors. This is a dark taupe, but the intensity is controlled by how much pressure you apply. Great color. Looks great with neutral lipsticks and glosses.