MAC Cosmetics Stone Lip Pencil

Stone Lip Pencil

3.3

on 4/21/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Just thought that this was the most hyped lip pencil there is and worth the 25€ price on eBay. The reason why I bought this on eBay was because they never sell this in finland. And the lipstick happens to be sold out for a year now continously as soon as they restock. Upon desperation I tried this and I can honestly swear that I'll just go back to my clarins nude mocha lip liner if i want a dark brown base or a grey black lip pencil if i want a touch of greige. Wasn't useless but wasn't worth the 8e extra compared to what I can pay at a local Mac store for any other lop pencil such as antique velvet. Wouldn't repurchase since its pretty close to my natural lip color anyways.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG lipliner. I was heartbroken when I heard it was gone. It's discontinued in the US, but I made my hubby grab me a few when he was in London. When I run out of my stash, I'll go to NYX 1,000 Years. It is an excellent dupe.

on 2/18/2003 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Stone is a very grey brown lip pencil, and is way too grey for my NC44-ish skin. It looks ashy and corpse-like on me, and thus I wouldn't advise it for darker skinned women. However, with Chai lipglass on my olivey undertoned PPP friend, it did look great, although I can't see it looking great on too many people.