MAC Cosmetics Stone Lip Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Other
MAC Cosmetics Stone Lip Pencil
Stone Lip Pencil

4.3

Yasss to rebuy I bought this today I’m officially obsessed I ordered another 1 already.I have Stone lipstick on order but I’m obsessed w this l/l. I can’t wait to get the lipstick. I was rec’d this by a Facebook group (just Glam it) for the perf Griege lip (asked for MAC or DS rec’ds) I’m obsessed w this on its own or w “O” lipstick. I love the cool grey ness of it. Greyish taupy Brown I love colors like this my deck of scarlet 06 palette has this color like it so that’s what sparked my interest in griege turns out I don’t look like the undead it is my kinda color. I love browns of all kinds in makeup I’m NC20/25 yellow toned 100% Caucasian but I’m officially obsessed tbh I would’ve loved to walk home w the lipstick but my counter was “out!” it’s NOT DC just “popular!!” (I went to MAC today w the intent of buying stone lipstick to go w my stone l/l!). #superawesome #winning #obsessedwgriege #mynewfavecolor #YES !!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This color is awesome! I originally saw it on a MUA's page on instagram and I fell in love! I took a trip to my local MAC counter and the associate told me it was discontinued. One of my besties got me $50 MAC giftcard so I started shopping online, and there it was. Stone was available! I wasted no time making my purchase! I finally went to a MAC store (not a counter) and I learned that STONE IS NOT DISCONTINUED ladies! The people at counters dont know what they are talking about! LOL! The MAC store had about 50 of them in stock! But anyways, this color is so unique. On my brown skin, its give me a gray color that I've never seen an any lip product. I like to wear it alone cause the color is so bold, but it does sometimes make my lips a little dry, so I pair it with MACs 'Half n Half' nude lipstick for a very bold nude lip color that I love. If your looking for something different that all your friends aren't wearing, TRY THIS! People stop me all the time when I'm wearing it.

on 11/8/2012 12:36:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this lip liner. I always have 3 going at once and I do not ever leave the house without putting it on. In fact, more often than not, I use it on its own, a do not apply it too heavily as it gives the illusion that I am not wearing anything. I use it to fill in my top lip, and then I rub my lips together and that's about it. I'll throw on some chapstick on top but that's about it. I am a tanned skin color so this color works really great for me! Definitely a must-have....
I forgot to mention, I think that it is still available in Canada as I have bought it very recently. Perhaps try ordering it from here?? Good luck!

on 2/18/2003 7:22:00 PM

Overall a brown with some gray, but works well on my pale skin. I usually wear this with MAC's explicit lipglass which is in the same color family. I also have used it with some brown lipsticks to take out the "bronzy-ness" of them. MAC pencils last forever and are quite soft on my lips.

on 2/11/2003 10:41:00 PM

Stone is a taupe brown shade and I use it with my Explicit lipglass because without it, I look totally washed out and gross. I also use it when I go out at night when I'm going more for a nude lip look.

This used to be my staple nighttime lipliner. A bit on the darker side but compliments nicely with my nude/biege/light pink shades to make them wearable at night.