MAC Cosmetics Stone Lip Pencil

Stone Lip Pencil

4.5

on 8/7/2006 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with Pamm too. she described this shade perfectly.
I love this with x-pose,fresh brew, and other cool tones nudes. It is a great in between liner for me when I want lighter than plum but cooler than stripdown or spice. I love it with Spite lipglass as well.
Finding something like this outside of MAC would be hard to do.

When I first tried this a while ago it wasn't quite right, no idea why but it was too dark. After giving it another go it's much better and is pretty near to being perfect neutral for me. As other people have said, go easy with it and you get a taupey result which (for my complexion) is a near perfect neutral.

I have very dark brown/black hair, pale skin and blue eyes so I can come over a bit goth if I'm too heavy handed with ANY make-up, but this lip liner with a slightly pinker lip gloss over the top is finally achieveing for me what I've wanted for ages.
I think when some people go for neautral they're going for their natural lip colour and for others they want a more muted/taupe shade as their neutral.
The word 'neutral' is always treated as a universal term when in fact it's as personal as any other choice of make-up.