4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

A sheer white-pink. Sabrina is streaky, even after three coats (though after three coats the streakiness is invisible at a distance). It's a pity; I liked the color after two coats, but since I had to do three, the resulting color is extremely pale (paler than my very pale skin). While it doesn't give me "lobster hands" (ie the appearance of having ruddy skin), it doesn't keep its shine and starts looking "dirty" after the first day. A nice polish, but nothing to write home about.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

9 years ago

Sabrina is a French manicure base color, but it works great as a discreet and understated color on its own. I had to attend a funeral, and this was appropriate. The polish went on a little gloppy, and took HOURS to dry, even in a dry climate, but is truly is an enamel. Five days later, and nary a chip, despite washing floors, peeling off stickers, shoveling show, and a host of other heavy duty activities. The shine, which was quite glossy at first, has dulled, but still looks very neat and professional. The slow dry time also allows it to fill in any ridges, and it created a smooth effect that made my home-done nails look like a high end salon manicure. I definitively recommend this polish; it is one of the highest quality I have ever used.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I got this in a swap, and I really like it. It's not very sheer for me, and doesn't streak at all, so I'm kind of surprised to see that that's the main complaint from others on here...weird. Anyway, it's a pretty white with just a touch of pink that sets off my skintone perfectly and would be great for Frenching. The only reason I give it 4 lippies instead of 5 is that I'm a big color fanatic, and by personal preference, I just like brighter colors.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromsusemb

12 years ago

Sabrina is a lovely pale pale sheer light pink, it gives a slight whitish tint to my fair, pink nails. It's got great gloss and today is day 3 of application (with OPI base and top coat) and despite two hard days at work, where I put gloves on and off MANY times a day, open lots of silly packets and ampoules(usually have gouges out of my thumb nails thanks to these) and wash my hands repeatedly (oh and clear up after the three children plus DH at home) I've barely got any tip wear!!! It's not a statement colour, just a calm, quiet and sweet classic look, with in a nasty-free formula. I would buy again (not that I'd ever need to!)

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

13 years ago

This color is WAY TOO sheer, and I hate sheer nail polish. I bought this without trying it on because the store does not allow polish testing, but I figured it would just be a normal pink/ivory shade, but even with 3 coats on it is still so sheer that I just gave up and decided to layer it over more opaque colors for fun. Kind of useless, really.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

13 years ago

I agree with pretty much everything that's been said here. <br> <br> ......the color......<br> <br> This is soft pink, just a slight bit more pink than an ivory. The hitch is that it's nearly totally sheer. It is not at all milky/opaque, but a pale lively shade. The gloss is amazing, and it just looks gorgeous on my skin.<br> <br> ......the application......<br> <br> Amazing easy as pie application. Really impossible to screw up. The only thing you may have trouble with is the result of having too much glop on the brush, which would be overpainting into the rain gutter. Ever since I learned how to leave my rain gutter clean and stay back just 1 mm when painting I have had great luck. No problems at all, just easy as pie. It's so nice that this polish is so light because it clings to the brush until you put it down. It's very attentive to my movements when I apply Zoya Sabrina (as with most Zoyas I have tried). ......the wear......<br> <br> The wear is just amazing. I think I had this on for three days with no wear at all. None. The only wear I noticed was the extreme quantities of gloss became slightly more dull. That's it! Just perfect wear. Amazingly glossy, so glossy that it seemed more glossy than most polishes even when it was getting dull.<br> <br> In conclusion, I'm not even a huge sheer fan but this color is just so extraordinary I join in its perfect score. I have pics if you are interested.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

13 years ago

I had Zoya's "Jane" before I bought this colour and I prefer this colour better. Sabrina is more transparent and subtle, whereas Jane is more milky and can be streaky when applying. I found Sabrina to look better once it is dried - at first, it looked kind of uneven on my nails, but then it smoothed itself out. The wear on this polish is amazing - no chips for at least 7 days (I wear this with Zoya's Anchor and Armor) - I only wear one coat of the polish. This has become my go-to colour whenever I want an understated polished look. I love Zoya nail polishes, because they don't dry out my nails and make them peel - I wished the formula was more runny (like Essie) but I guess it's a characteristic of t&f-free nail polishes.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

14 years ago

a lovely, basic color. I have been wearing OPI for a long time and always had great nails. then one day, out of the blue, they started peeling and breaking. I had tried zoya a few years ago and found it pretty comparable to essie/opi so I thought maybe I would go back to that. I started wondering if I was drying out my nails with all the nasty chemicals. Anyway, zoya is a lovely brand but nobody sells it around me anymore so I had to order on line. I wanted a very basic shade so that I could wear this anytime, any place. Based on the one review i figured this would be a good choice and I could not be happier! In the bottle it does not look that spectacular: it is just a pinkish white. But on, the other reviewer was right, it gives your nails a perfect appearence without looking like polish. One coat gives a very, very natural look, like perfect, baby nails. it is almost like clear, only better: a glow-y appearence that clear does not give. 2 coats is still very sheer but just as gorgeous. classic, understated french manicure look. This polish reminds me of OPI Bubble bath but this never looks chalky or grey. It may be plain but it is a total staple. Lasted 5 days and counting.

About reviewer (176 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesHazel

15 years ago

This is a great shade. If you have a nice shape to your nails and take care of them this colour makes your nails look fake, thats how pretty th colour is and i lvoe the shine.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral