Maybelline Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lipgloss in Berry Bella

3.8

When I was 16 I used to love this lip gloss...back when it was called Shiny.Licious
Now they're called Shine Sensational and I like them less.
It seems that Maybelline changed the product as well..I remember the old Berry Bella smelling different ( like berries) and having a denser consistency..
Now I find this to smell too artificial and pretty sheer.
I don't know what happened but the old Berry Bella was so much better :/

I don't think this is called Shinylicious anymore; these lipglosses now go under the name of Shine Sensation or something like that... same product though.
I've been using the Berry Bella color for over 5 years now and I cannot (CANNOT!) live without it. It is the best lipgloss color for my skin tone (very fair; blue eyes; light blond hair). Everyone always asks me what lipgloss I have on. I wear this everyday and I wear it when I go out at night... I will not use any other lipcolor, aside from a few nude/ligh pink lipglosses from Clinique or Bare Minerals every now and then. The texture is nice too. I love that it's not sticky, and it tastes nice! Love love love. You must try out this lipgloss line.... fabulous stuff. My HG lipgloss for sure.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the color of berry bella, a brighter pink with shimmer. When I can actually get the color out, it is nicely pigmented. I have naturally moderately to highly pigmented lips so this gloss gives that a nice enhanced look. I like the smell and packaging (angled plastic applicator. My only problem with this lip gloss, which has made me dislike even using it, is that the clear gloss separates from the color so I have to squeeze a TON of clear gloss out before even getting ANY of the pink out. I'm actually hoping to eventually squeeze all of the clear gloss out so all I have left is the pink.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This gloss is pretty much below average and nothing special. My cousin gave me both this color and strawberry tart. In the tube it looks like a really pretty berry color with a hint of shine. However on my lips it looks a little bit darker. These glosses are not sticky at all but at the same time I feel like they have no staying power at all. After about 45 mintutes at the most it looks like most of the color has faded and absorbed. I do not reconmend or and I dont plan on repurchasing these glosses anytime soon, I prefer glosses that are slightly on the sticky side and have a better staying power

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

To the comment below me a few, who said the colour and the glass seprate. Try holding the glass in your hands for a while and rubbing to tube to make it warm when you put it on! Iv had this problem before and its deffiatly worked. Specially for this glass.
Which i absolutly LOVE! Cant go past the Berry Bella colour, its a perfect pink shade, lasts long, smells great and has the perfect amount of shine! Love!!

I am really disapointed that maybelline have discontinued this lipgloss. I love it. It smells great and the colour is amazing. I smells fruity and sweet and if you can find it then would recommend you buy it.

Nice color but way too sticky for me!! Would not use because of the sticky feel.

I bought this lip gloss and i loved the color, it was such a pretty pink color! It almost made me glow. :) It was shiny, a bit too shiny almost like o had put oil on my lips. It was also very sticky. Oh well!

This product was very good if you like shine. It's a berry pink colour with a drop of sparkle and shine. I thought it gave my lips a very nice moisturizing feeling though a bit sticky and you have to reaply it lots. But it's a very good gloss for a party or night. So overall this product was about a 6/10!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The color of Berry Bella is nice; a sheer bright pink.

I really don't like the thickness of this though, or the stickiness. The scent is also too strong and artificial for my liking.

Its super shiny, so if you like that this will do the job.

Not my kind of gloss, though.