Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm
Extra Moisturizing Balm

4.7

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Sucrose, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Panthenol, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Glucosamine HCL, Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

on 11/28/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I would give this a perfect score if it wasn't for the ultra gooey consistency which makes it impossible to spread. Yes, yes I know it's meant to be patted on, but I like having the option of spreading my moisturizers on. This product definitely has no slip to it, so you have to warm up the tiniest amount and press/tap it into the skin. It will immediately improve any flakiness or irritation caused by windburn and extreme dryness. I would caution those who are breakout prone to sample before splurging on the full size jar. I tend to get clogged pores easily in my t-zone area, but since using this cream I've made sure to thoroughly cleanse my skin morning and night and also up my Clarisonic usage. So far so good! This is really a skin savior for the winter months.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Incredible, silicone and shea butter rich balm that is incredible for dry skin. Smells fantastic and is true luxury for your skin.

on 1/23/2009 11:44:00 AM

LOVE THIS! This is the only thing that has saved my skin this winter from dryness. I use it over my regular moisturizer, and it works wonders. Like another reviewer said, you need to take a little and work it between your fingers before you press it into the skin. If you try to rub, it has too much drag. It's very rich but absorbs nicely, so I'll definitely be re-purchasing but it'll be a while before I run out!

Like other reviewers have already pointed out, this seems to dry a shade darker so you might want to lighten it up. I am Beige in BB foundation and L2M in the tinted moisturizer but Light in this product.