Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm
Extra Moisturizing Balm

3.7

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Sucrose, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Panthenol, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Glucosamine HCL, Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this product. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling healthier. It is slightly thick but I apply the intensive skin supplement first which makes the balm spread nicely.I'm really not sure what else the expensive serum is actually good for though. As much as I do like this product, I believe another product can work just as well as this does for less than $96. This product was gift. I won't be repurchasing, though if some one wants to buy it for me again I'll be happy to use it. ; )

on 3/14/2016 3:04:00 PM

I have a jar of the SPF25 version. I've had it a long time, and I enjoy it, but I will probably not be repurchasing it due to the price, and I like a better smelling higher SPF cream better. But I got a generous sample of this to try. First, I note the consistency is stiffer, which might be due to the fact that it's brand new, but maybe not. So it is more difficult to rub in. Also, the fragrance is a lot stronger and a little bit different. It smells more lavender and less citrusy.

I have this balm in the non-SPF version. Like most reviewers, I think this is really thick and even hard to spread. Most nights I find this a little too heavy by itself, but honestly it is the BEST thing to mix (about half and half) with another lotion (like Cetaphil or Neutrogena). It makes the lotion a lot more emollient and a little heavier, but not too heavy. It also makes it SO much easier to spread.