Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm

Filtered by hair type : Other
Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm
Extra Moisturizing Balm

3.5

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Sucrose, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Panthenol, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Glucosamine HCL, Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

When my skin has been dehydrated and blotchy this felt great and soothing on my skin. Love the scent, kind of like geraniums. I found that I had to mix some oil with this though, as the texture is quite thick and gluey by itself. Also since using PTR's mega rich cream. I have realized that this is just not enough for my skin. For this price, I want anti aging benefits, not just nice moisturization.

I was really excited to buy this balm. I was not disappointed but use it slightly differently than I thought I would. I use "save me" by philosophy at night which gives your face a tacky dry feeling. This does not go well over that. It is too hard to spread it. I use shiseido bio-performance over that and it counteracts the terrible dryness. Anyway, I use this over the Shiseido emulsion with spf during the day. I put just a bit over dry areas and it adds a bit extra moisture and plump. I would not say that its a necessity with my particular skin but its nice to have. If I didn't have to use retinol at night to keep breakouts at bay, I would use this over a light moisturizer to help it blend.