Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm
Extra Moisturizing Balm

4.8

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Sucrose, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Panthenol, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Glucosamine HCL, Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/27/2013 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Good as a night moisturiser

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Very good product for dry skin. Makeup applies well over it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Another great product for dry skin. I use this on top of my aesop oil at before bedtime, and it makes my skin hydrated enough to face the next day. It's thick, and the smell isn't great, but it works wonders!

on 2/5/2011 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very dry skin. Accidentally let them talk me inot the 25SPF version which is not as moisterizing. Love the smell though some people seem to have problem with it. I have terrible eczema and allergies (I sneeze in the shower...) and have used this with great results. Not expensive as a little goes a long way. There is some stuff out there that is far mor expensive and not as good.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is very moisturizing and is perfect for my extremely dry face and neck skin that literally loses the barrier each time washed. My skin also dries up hours after applying the hydrating face moisturizer (meant for normal skin).

This extra moisturizing balm is the next step up. It's like a "rich man's eucerin" but safe for the face and not as thick. I suggest people with normal skin to stay away as it will be far too rich for your skin, especially in the summer.

on 2/15/2006 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been a drugstore skin care girl forever... I just found products that worked. However, since I've turned 35, I literally noticed an overnight change in my skin... dull, tight, etc. So, I want to the BB counter looking for a makeover and she aksed if she could show me the skin care. My skin is so very dry that she used this on me, along with some other items. I use this with Intensive Skin Supplement and Hydrating Eye Balm, and twice a week I use the Buffing Grains. It's amazing that my skin has become so radiant in just about 2 weeks! I love this stuff. I just don't love the PRICE (if my fianc only knew this was $80)... and I would prefer a different container, but what can you do? Will continue to use this. I love it. I bet it would even be great in summer, but time will tell.

on 1/9/2005 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Extra Moisturizing Balm, is part of Bobbi Brown's newest line called Extra. It's for women with very dry skin, that need extra care. I actually purchased her sample sized extra pack and have been simply impressed with everything in this line.
The Extra Moisturizing Balm, is a very thick norishiung cream for the face. It's a perfect night cream, made with essential oils and vitamens.I wake up with totally moisturized, nourished skin. The smell is delightful too. It is very thick, and you need some patience to apply to your face.
It may be to thick for day time use. I found it hard to apply makeup over it. So I only wear it on the days I choose not to wear makeup.
This will be a staple of mine!

on 10/8/2001 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff, even though it costs $75. I have extremely dry skin that is red and rough. After using this for one day, people actually commented on how good my skin looked. It has an SPF of 25 and is really heavy. I don't think it would be the best choice for someone with combo or oily skin. It is a great addition for the upcoming winter.