Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm

Filtered by age: 25-29
Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm
Extra Moisturizing Balm

4.4

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Sucrose, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Panthenol, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Glucosamine HCL, Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This Balm did not wow me, but it's not a bad product, in my opinion Vichy's Mineral Balm is by far better more effective, paraben and fragrance free, plus many beneficial minerals.

on 1/28/2010 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One word - WOW. I purchased this at a BB counter after switching to winter products for my dry, combo, flaky skin. To be honest if I had realised it costed 55 before it was through the till I would not have bought it but I'm so glad I did !!! From first application my skin loved it - my flakys were gone in the morning and my redness reduced. After a week I have found my bumps (from irritation not spots) have reduced significantly and I am very excited to see what my skin will look like with continued use. I have found I can only use this at night as it does make my make up slide but this is great as will mean the jar will last twice as long !!! I slather it on and wake up more beautiful than the day before ! What more could you ask !!

Love this. Bobbi Brown's Extra Moisturizing Balm changed my skin completely. My skin borders on dry to extra dry and the balm can be used to cover my entire face before makeup or just patted onto dry areas after makeup. This moisturizer is truly very very dense, so the secret is to warm it up in your fingertips and press it to the skin. Don't try to rub it, because it will pull. It's a great base for makeup and plumps up my skin for a healthy glow!!

I have this balm in the non-SPF version. Like most reviewers, I think this is really thick and even hard to spread. Most nights I find this a little too heavy by itself, but honestly it is the BEST thing to mix (about half and half) with another lotion (like Cetaphil or Neutrogena). It makes the lotion a lot more emollient and a little heavier, but not too heavy. It also makes it SO much easier to spread.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is very moisturizing and is perfect for my extremely dry face and neck skin that literally loses the barrier each time washed. My skin also dries up hours after applying the hydrating face moisturizer (meant for normal skin).

This extra moisturizing balm is the next step up. It's like a "rich man's eucerin" but safe for the face and not as thick. I suggest people with normal skin to stay away as it will be far too rich for your skin, especially in the summer.