Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm
Extra Moisturizing Balm

3.8

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Sucrose, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Panthenol, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Glucosamine HCL, Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

I have been using this at night for a week now. It is making my skin much more plump and soft when I wake up. It doesn't spread well and is quite thick and sticky when you first put it on (so i wouldn't put in on right before bed). However after 30 or so minutes the stickiness goes away. The packaging is probably not that hygienic although it's very beautiful. Even though its a bit difficult to put on I am really happy with the results so far.

on 1/27/2013 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Good as a night moisturiser

I was really excited to buy this balm. I was not disappointed but use it slightly differently than I thought I would. I use "save me" by philosophy at night which gives your face a tacky dry feeling. This does not go well over that. It is too hard to spread it. I use shiseido bio-performance over that and it counteracts the terrible dryness. Anyway, I use this over the Shiseido emulsion with spf during the day. I put just a bit over dry areas and it adds a bit extra moisture and plump. I would not say that its a necessity with my particular skin but its nice to have. If I didn't have to use retinol at night to keep breakouts at bay, I would use this over a light moisturizer to help it blend.

I bought this like others when I was getting the end of my tether with the dry skin on my cheeks. It made my foundation go awful and just magnified the problem. So after sampling it at the BB counter I decided to invest (it's not what I'd call cheap) Now the smell of this product might not be to everyone's liking and it does have rather an odd consistancy (not like any other moisturizer I've used before) but it deffinately delivers results. I was advised to use it daily when my skin is being particularly problematic, and then as little as once a week when it was at it's best so it lasts a surprisingly long time. Will be buying this again!

on 4/17/2006 7:37:00 PM

I received a sample of this from the BB counter. It smells HORRIBLE and the texture does not "spread" well on the skin. I've tried it on my face, lips, body but it just didn't work. I wouldn't recommend paying a lot for a product that doesn't smell good (unless it actually works and is an anti-aging, anti-acne product).