Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Price: $

on 8/15/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The product itself is of high quality and is extremely shiny/sparkly.
It lasts about three hours if I don't eat. The packing is crappy. The brush is really bad and the bristles go all over the place which makes it difficult to push back into the bottle without lipgloss spilling against the sides. Aside from difficullt application and clean management, it is a good product that I am 100% willing to purchase again.

on 7/11/2006 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These are my fave glosses EVER! I'm trying to collect them in every color.. they go on sheer and very shiny, and the shimmer is gorgeous but not huge or bulky. Very sexy and glimmery in an adult way, not teenybopper. Love the sleek long packaging and the brush too.

I bought the two LE summer shades (at least I think they're LE, not sure). I seem to be the only one who dislikes these l/g. I don't like the texture (too oily-petroleum like), no color shows on me, and it is really sparkley. I do like the brush though, its such a nice change from the traditional doe-footed wands.

I'm glad I only bought one of these. Theres not enough pigment. I didn't like the scent at all, and I usually love scented glosses. I used to love brush-on lipglosses (rather than doe-foot) because brush-on is just more rare. But now I now understand why brush-on is more rare: it's not as good. It's more likely for the gloss to drip, and impossible to apply without a mirror.

Holy crap. These are like... finding Revlon Super Lustrous gloss for the first time. Wonderful, lovely slick but thick texture (think a cross between a MAC lustreglass and a Glossimer) and a YUMMEH smell. Mmm. Cake batter, vanilla, whatever, it smells SO GOOD. And, it is just gorgeous. All colors I tried were. Always Ascher is the most pigmented- they're translucent like a lustreglass. Ascher applied smoothly, which is a HUGE plus for a translucent-yet-pigmented gloss, they almost always streak. It's a translucent berry with loads of sparkle. Royal Romance is absolutely lovely too- a neutral but pinkish-brownish mauve, perfect everyday color. Champagne Toast is a pale pink, just enough pigment to work for me- similar to Pink Afterglow but... frostier looking I guess. Anyway, pure love. The applicator is great too- very nice soft brush. Slightly tingly on application. Again: WOW. I've spent SOOOOO much more on much crappier products. I'm buying all of these! (And priced at $3.99!!!) continued >>