Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/24/2010 6:54:00 PM

I bought this in the shade "engaging", mostly because it was on clearance. I really like the gloss, it has a nice smell and goes on very smoothly without being too sticky. I am disappointed with the color. In the bottle it looks like a bubblegum pink with sparkles, but on the lips the color disappears, and it might as well be a clear gloss with sparkles. I'd like to find a nice bubblegum colored gloss, I think it would be fun, but this unfortunately is not it. It does make my lips look very full, which is nice. Overall I would probably repurchase, since I do like the product, it's just not what I thought it would be.

I bought two at the Dollar Tree and I hope they still have them because I will definitely repurchase!
I love that they are smooth and not sticky, they make my lips feel so soft!
They make my lips tingly and I am curious if anyone else has had that feeling.
Nude Shimmer and Lavender Marquis are the two colors I bought and I must say Nude Shimmer is a fantastic nude color for everyday Lavender is a sheer slightly reddish pink.

on 3/22/2010 5:15:00 PM

I don't normally wear lip gloss because I hate the sticky, messy feel of it. I bought this one on a BOGO at CVS in "Princess." I wore it today, applying it at 6:30 a.m. and now, at 5:30 p.m., my lips are still moisturized! I had coffee, and tea, and lunch at work and did not reapply. When I press my lips together, as I write this, I can still feel a trace of it on my lips. And, boy, does it moisturize!

I'm not a huge fan of this lip gloss because it's so sticky, and it doesn't help the color stay any longer than the non-sticky Sally Hansen 18 Hour Lip Treatment, which I prefer to wear. I've bought the Diamond Lip Treatment a few times because my CVS doesn't carry the 18 Hour Lip Treatment, only Rite Aid did, although now it seems that RIte Aid doesn't even carry it anymore. The color is nice but it's so sticky. It's fine if I'm out somewhere without my fiance but if I'm with him he hates it because if we kiss, or if I kiss his cheek it sticks to him like no other and refuses to come off. I own the brown and pink color and I do really like the colors but I prefer the 18 Hour Lip Treatment because it seems to soften my lips more and it isn't sticky. The little applicator brush gets all messed up after awhile too because the bristles get bent the wrong way and stick out all over the place. I very much prefer the Sally Hansen 18 Hour Lip Treatment. Once the ones I own run out I don't think I'll be buying any more as long as I can still get the 18 Hour Lip Treatment.

This is the best lip gloss ever. Stays longer than any other I have ever tried and like many out there I have tried everyhing from high to low end. As a matter of fact, I have tons of glosses and every time I go to these I am pleasantly surprised. They feel fine on lips. Colors are great. No weird smell or taste. From now on I will just buy these glosses. If you can find a deal at Walgreen's then it is even better.

on 4/20/2008 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought two of these glosses after reading the reviews here. I won't repurchase. They are too thick and they left a goopy buildup towards the inside of the lips. Colors are pretty though. I'll stick with MAC.

on 3/10/2008 10:27:00 PM

I don't know why its called lip treatment-its just a lipgloss but to my surprise a very good one. Its shimmery but not glittery, thick and somewhat sticky but it has really good staying power.Color payoff is fairly sheer so if you looking for something intense, this is not it.
Color selection tends to ran toward mauvy colors with single warm one called Brilliant Blush(which is actually light peach with subtle golden shimmer). I have Brilliant Blush(it swatches as light peach but looks clear on my pink pigmented lips), Must Have Iris(medium pink, with silver shimmer, once again, barely shows on my lips as hint of pink), Coral Kisses(which is almost identical to Must Have Iris) and Lavender Marquis(very light lavender pink with tons of silver shimmer, shows up on my lips as silver shimmer with hint of pink). All together this is excellent product that rivals many department store brands. Will continue buying it as long as they make it.
P.S. I really hate the brush it comes with-it stiff and tends to splay outwards. I prefer doe foot applicator.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I "borrowed" this in Princess Pink from my sister and never gave it back...I like the texture and the glossiness and how long it lasts. I was afraid the sparkles in it would be overpowering, but they just go on as a shimmer. I like the brush, but if you're not careful it does get a little messy (bristles splaying out a bit). This is a great go-to gloss, I might even go so far as to say HG material, I just need to try some other colors to be sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

after a day at the mall looking at nars, chanel, geurlaine...looking for the right lip gloss...i found this. at the grocery store! exactly what i wanted for 20 dollars less!
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got it in blush, and intend to buy a LOT more!

UPDATE, 6-27-08
i had to edit this to a three. the stuff just doesnt stay on my lips long enough, that the applicators get weird..the bristles fly every which way... the colrs are fine, but the durability and applicators ruin it...

on 3/30/2007 1:58:00 AM

Love this! It is amazing for my dry lips. I wear this whenever my lips get flaky and it "exfoliates" all the dry bits off and makes my lips smooth even in between use! The gloss is thick but not too sticky... the smell is wonderful and sweet, sort of vanilla-y. I am slowly collecting all of the colors.. I personally haven't found a bad one yet. I use the clear color as an overnight treatment sometimes. With out a doubt, a definite repurchase for as long as they continue to make this product. HG!