Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

4.1

on 2/9/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Overall, a really good lipgloss. The formula is great, it goes on really smooth, stays fairly well, and is not overly sticky. Certain shades will give you that dreaded gummy white-ish ring around the inside of your lips though (hence the one lippie off.) The price is good- especially when it's on BOGO or BOGOHO.

I wish I could still find it, I think they still make it, but the packaging has changed. The last time I bought it (january of 09) it was in a slim rectangular tube with a rhinestone on the packaging (I think the packaging is rounded out now.) I bought 2 shades, Brilliant Blush (my HG lipgloss) and Champagne toast, which is AWFUL! If I can find it again, I'm going to stock up on Brilliant Blush, it's the only lipstick that I've ever actually finished and tried to find more.

on 1/17/2010 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm not a gloss kind of girl, but this was on sale, so of course I had to try it. And--surprise!--I actually like it. It is goopy, it is sticky, but it's really moisturizing. (Oddly I find that most glosses are actually drying in the long run--maybe so that you'll apply more and run out sooner so you'll *buy* more! (Tricky MU companies!) It also lasts a surprisingly long time for a gloss. I don't reach for lip gloss often, but when I do, I like this one.

on 5/11/2009 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i like this product, but i don't like the brush. the bristles from the brush stick up from being pushed up when putting the cap on. the gloss is a little sticky but very shimmery with good color payoff.

on 11/21/2008 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love the color coral kisses, but i cannot use that terribe brush!! which sucks because i really like the color. grrrr. the brush is weird, and the bristles always fall out! essp when your putting it on and the brush hairs get on your lips. i tried to put my 316 mac lip brush in it, but it was too big lol. the only good thing about the lipglosses are the colors.

on 8/6/2006 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Many great, wearable colors. The flavor is caramel-vanilla and to some may be overpowering, but it doesn't bother me. The brush applicator needs to be "kissed" before reinserting it. That way it won't get splayed. Love this gloss. Why pay 20, 30, 40 dollars when there's good cheap stuff? Let's not get caught up in status symbols and be foolish! (Well, every once-in-a-while....)

on 7/11/2006 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These are my fave glosses EVER! I'm trying to collect them in every color.. they go on sheer and very shiny, and the shimmer is gorgeous but not huge or bulky. Very sexy and glimmery in an adult way, not teenybopper. Love the sleek long packaging and the brush too.

I love the texture and smell of this lip gloss. I have it in 4 different shades and I will sometimes put two colors on to make a new shade. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Gave into the raves but not until waiting for a sale lol. No regrets here. Great gloss! They smell great..sweet..but I detect not taste. The colors I got surprisingly have a decent amount of pigment and the shimmer isn't gritty at all. Love the brush applicator as well and they are surprisingly long lasting on my lips. Good product. The only thing I don't like about these is the fact that there's a sparse color selection and some of the colors have no pigment.

Update: Take back my raves about the scent. I recently started using my diamond glosses again and now I really don't like the scent at all. It is waaay to sweet and overwhelming to my nose..like really sweet icing mixed with something fruity. I have to be in a certain mood to wear these just b/c of the scent. continued >>

on 1/23/2005 7:03:00 PM

The things i love about this lip gloss: 1.) the applicator is a brush, not a sponge tip 2.) it is sheer color 3.) Shiny and glossy, but not thick or sticky 4.) smells so yummy - a vanilla, coconutty scent 5.) they are just as nice as high end and so inexpensive 6.) they have shimmery and non glittery choices.

Pretty much, i love these.