Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

4.2

on 8/18/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I HATE this lipgloss! I had high hopes and the colours looked so pretty but i was disappointed with the colour pay-off, it was way too sheer and glittery. But the biggest disappointment had to be th extremely sticky and goopy formula,ugh it left that crusty line where ur lips meet only minutes after applying. The applicator did not allow the product to go on smoothly., it would have been netter with a doefoot applicator.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this yet, it really is great. I ve got u my diamond lip treatment(in the pic, its the one in the middle) a few. Years ago, jhust found, and started to love it again. Its a great light pink which is so pretty, and is full of shimmer, which isn't gritty at all, but goes on so evenly. The brush is my favorite-application is so easy, and I use it for other lipglosses to get a lot of product out of their tubes. I also layer it over colors to tone down their color, and to give it a polished look. It is sticky and heavy, if you use a lot(I've had it so long it doesn't bother me anymore) but if you use a little, it shouldn't be too bad. Overall, this is a great l/g that you should get if you like your lips to shimmer.

on 8/6/2006 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Many great, wearable colors. The flavor is caramel-vanilla and to some may be overpowering, but it doesn't bother me. The brush applicator needs to be "kissed" before reinserting it. That way it won't get splayed. Love this gloss. Why pay 20, 30, 40 dollars when there's good cheap stuff? Let's not get caught up in status symbols and be foolish! (Well, every once-in-a-while....)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I recently got 3 of these, and I LOVE them! They are such good quality glosses for such a low price. I was asked what kind of gloss I had on at work when I was wearing this in Lavender Marquis, and the woman said it was beautiful. Texture, smell, color, amount of sparkle, I give these an A plus. As others have said, I just wish there were more colors, but maybe this will come in time after the company's evaluated its sales, since this is a fairly new product for them.

on 2/16/2005 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This gloss is great for the texture and finish. As far as staying power, I can't comment because I haven't paid close attention. I have this in antique bronze which is not bronze at all but actually a pretty pinky nude shade on my lips, I'd recommend this for nude lovers. I think this is one of the very few colors in the line that will work for me.
The first time I used this I felt nauseous because it reminded me of cheap vanilla candles. However, after a few more uses the scent is hardly noticeable. There is a slight shimmer finish to the high shine formula. I love the brush applicator as opposed to a sponge.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got 2 of these (Princess Pink and Brilliant Blush) after checkigout this display about 3 different times. I am so glad I finally decided to get a few...they are great. Similar to MAC Lustreglass and Lipglass but not gross / overly sticky / wont apply evenly ever like the MAC glosses. And they smell so yummy...like cake batter, vanilla and coconut. They are also really lasting and moisturizing. The colors are pretty sheer, muchlighter than they look in the tubes. I plan to repurchase and mostl likely collect them all.