Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Price: $

on 8/15/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The product itself is of high quality and is extremely shiny/sparkly.
It lasts about three hours if I don't eat. The packing is crappy. The brush is really bad and the bristles go all over the place which makes it difficult to push back into the bottle without lipgloss spilling against the sides. Aside from difficullt application and clean management, it is a good product that I am 100% willing to purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this in "engaging" and I really like the brush that it comes with and the smell and taste of it. However, the one I have has a different bottle then the one pictured and it there is very little actual lip gloss in the new bottles. Lame! It says there's about only 0.088 oz in it :( I just bought it yesterday and it already seems like a lot is gone. Overall, its an okay gloss but there are a lot better glosses on the market! Probably wouldn't purchase again.

I bought two at the Dollar Tree and I hope they still have them because I will definitely repurchase!
I love that they are smooth and not sticky, they make my lips feel so soft!
They make my lips tingly and I am curious if anyone else has had that feeling.
Nude Shimmer and Lavender Marquis are the two colors I bought and I must say Nude Shimmer is a fantastic nude color for everyday Lavender is a sheer slightly reddish pink.

on 3/22/2010 5:15:00 PM

I don't normally wear lip gloss because I hate the sticky, messy feel of it. I bought this one on a BOGO at CVS in "Princess." I wore it today, applying it at 6:30 a.m. and now, at 5:30 p.m., my lips are still moisturized! I had coffee, and tea, and lunch at work and did not reapply. When I press my lips together, as I write this, I can still feel a trace of it on my lips. And, boy, does it moisturize!

I'm not a huge fan of this lip gloss because it's so sticky, and it doesn't help the color stay any longer than the non-sticky Sally Hansen 18 Hour Lip Treatment, which I prefer to wear. I've bought the Diamond Lip Treatment a few times because my CVS doesn't carry the 18 Hour Lip Treatment, only Rite Aid did, although now it seems that RIte Aid doesn't even carry it anymore. The color is nice but it's so sticky. It's fine if I'm out somewhere without my fiance but if I'm with him he hates it because if we kiss, or if I kiss his cheek it sticks to him like no other and refuses to come off. I own the brown and pink color and I do really like the colors but I prefer the 18 Hour Lip Treatment because it seems to soften my lips more and it isn't sticky. The little applicator brush gets all messed up after awhile too because the bristles get bent the wrong way and stick out all over the place. I very much prefer the Sally Hansen 18 Hour Lip Treatment. Once the ones I own run out I don't think I'll be buying any more as long as I can still get the 18 Hour Lip Treatment.

on 1/3/2009 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

For the price, this is a very nice lip gloss. I am not usually a fan of Sally Hansen, but I like this product. The gloss is shimmery but not so sparkly that it looks too young.

on 3/10/2008 10:27:00 PM

I don't know why its called lip treatment-its just a lipgloss but to my surprise a very good one. Its shimmery but not glittery, thick and somewhat sticky but it has really good staying power.Color payoff is fairly sheer so if you looking for something intense, this is not it.
Color selection tends to ran toward mauvy colors with single warm one called Brilliant Blush(which is actually light peach with subtle golden shimmer). I have Brilliant Blush(it swatches as light peach but looks clear on my pink pigmented lips), Must Have Iris(medium pink, with silver shimmer, once again, barely shows on my lips as hint of pink), Coral Kisses(which is almost identical to Must Have Iris) and Lavender Marquis(very light lavender pink with tons of silver shimmer, shows up on my lips as silver shimmer with hint of pink). All together this is excellent product that rivals many department store brands. Will continue buying it as long as they make it.
P.S. I really hate the brush it comes with-it stiff and tends to splay outwards. I prefer doe foot applicator.

on 12/1/2007 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The bomb the bomb the bomb!! I got it in a berry shade ahwile ago so I forgot the name but its very shimmery and it has tons and tons of beneficial ingredients. Not sticky or tacky. A great buy. However I dont like how long the brush is but other than that its be being the bomb.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I "borrowed" this in Princess Pink from my sister and never gave it back...I like the texture and the glossiness and how long it lasts. I was afraid the sparkles in it would be overpowering, but they just go on as a shimmer. I like the brush, but if you're not careful it does get a little messy (bristles splaying out a bit). This is a great go-to gloss, I might even go so far as to say HG material, I just need to try some other colors to be sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

after a day at the mall looking at nars, chanel, geurlaine...looking for the right lip gloss...i found this. at the grocery store! exactly what i wanted for 20 dollars less!
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got it in blush, and intend to buy a LOT more!

UPDATE, 6-27-08
i had to edit this to a three. the stuff just doesnt stay on my lips long enough, that the applicators get weird..the bristles fly every which way... the colrs are fine, but the durability and applicators ruin it...