Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Price: $

on 8/15/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The product itself is of high quality and is extremely shiny/sparkly.
It lasts about three hours if I don't eat. The packing is crappy. The brush is really bad and the bristles go all over the place which makes it difficult to push back into the bottle without lipgloss spilling against the sides. Aside from difficullt application and clean management, it is a good product that I am 100% willing to purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to try this for a long time because the colour "twinkle" looked like an exact match of MAC's Dazzleglass "babysparks" unfortunately it was $18.95 at my local drugstore (Australia) so I let it go but I was at the mall the other day and found it at my discount drugstore for $7.95 and bought it. I actually really like it. In the tube it's quite a candy pink but applied it's very sheer with sparkles. I'd buy it again - at the discounted price - because it looks good. Especially layered over some of the pink lipsticks I own.

on 2/5/2011 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I went ahead and bought this in Princess while my CVS still had it. It was on clearance and I had a $1 off, so it ended up being only $.75.

Pros:
Nice packaging
Pretty color (nude pink, shimmery but not chunky glitter)

Cons:
Thick!
Sticky
Brush was frayed when I got it :(

If my brush didn't come frayed, I might have liked this more, but even so, the gloss is really heavy and sticky and definitely not 12 hour wear. The fine print says, Apply as necessary, so the 12 hour lip treatment name is misleading. I wont buy this again.

I love this lipgloss (in Engaging). It adds just a sheer coat of sparkles, but not the chunky glittery kind. It smells delightful. I love this on top of my maybelline xxl in sheer. It has a great texture, and stays on for a long time. All in all, a great buy!

I'm not a huge fan of this lip gloss because it's so sticky, and it doesn't help the color stay any longer than the non-sticky Sally Hansen 18 Hour Lip Treatment, which I prefer to wear. I've bought the Diamond Lip Treatment a few times because my CVS doesn't carry the 18 Hour Lip Treatment, only Rite Aid did, although now it seems that RIte Aid doesn't even carry it anymore. The color is nice but it's so sticky. It's fine if I'm out somewhere without my fiance but if I'm with him he hates it because if we kiss, or if I kiss his cheek it sticks to him like no other and refuses to come off. I own the brown and pink color and I do really like the colors but I prefer the 18 Hour Lip Treatment because it seems to soften my lips more and it isn't sticky. The little applicator brush gets all messed up after awhile too because the bristles get bent the wrong way and stick out all over the place. I very much prefer the Sally Hansen 18 Hour Lip Treatment. Once the ones I own run out I don't think I'll be buying any more as long as I can still get the 18 Hour Lip Treatment.

on 6/26/2009 10:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I'm not sure what color I have this in. I've had it for a while. The name of it is all worn off on the tube. It's kind of a peachy/pink natural color. Very pretty. Its a little bit goopy when on, so i have to wipe some of it off. The color is just gorgeous though. It has some sparkles in it, but you can't really tell. It lasts for a while, longer than a lot of lipglosses.

on 2/21/2009 5:29:00 PM

For the price these are pretty good glosses. The colors are beautiful ranging from a liquid gold to a light sheer shell pink. The glosses are thick and shimmery. The texture does remind me of MAC dazzleglass only the brush applicator for these glosses leave much to be desired. I actually prefer the brush to the doe foot applicator in glosses but this one frays and the plastic was kind of hard and pokey. Another thing was the smell. They do have the same overly sweet floral smell that churns your stomach as I have found all of the Sally Hansen lip products to have. In all, I would by again at the $1.23 price I paid when they were 75% off at my local Rite Aid. The colors are very nice and long lasting.

on 6/26/2008 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was on a lipgloss-buying frenzy of late and picked up 2 of these glosses in "Champagne Toast" and "Royal Romance". Although my color selections didn't wow me, I was really impressed with the glosses themselves! I have to say, though, I was first pretty disappointed in them, becuase they seem so sticky/tacky, but I found that you have to put on just a sheer amount (one dip in the tube is enough) and let it dry down a bit. The finish is smooth-looking, shiny, and has all the qualities you want in a lipgloss. After it dries down, it then wears like iron! (for a lipgloss, that is). This is the postive trade-off you get for the tackyness. The finish and wear are similar to MAC lipglass, but better! The only things I don't like are the smell (which is sort of like a weird sticky-sweet) and the stiff, cheap feeling brush. However, for $4-5, you really can't go wrong. I would not hestited to recommend this gloss, but with the caveat that if you can't stand sticky/tacky glosses, you might not like this one. For me, though, this is a great product and I will certainly be buying more shades. Hope SH comes out with more colors!

on 1/29/2008 12:52:00 PM

I have this in must-have iris. It is absolutely gorgeous! Moistruzing,shimmery, absolutely amazing. Downside..it's sticky. But it's okay, I look at so many lip glosses and I can't bring myself to buy them because this is the perfect lip gloss for me.

on 1/12/2008 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ewwwww.. so gross. the colors in the tubes didn't even show up like they were supposed to. i was disappointed. took back all of the ones i purchased....good thing wal mart has an excellent return policy! quality reminded me of wet n wild