Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Price: $

on 8/18/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I HATE this lipgloss! I had high hopes and the colours looked so pretty but i was disappointed with the colour pay-off, it was way too sheer and glittery. But the biggest disappointment had to be th extremely sticky and goopy formula,ugh it left that crusty line where ur lips meet only minutes after applying. The applicator did not allow the product to go on smoothly., it would have been netter with a doefoot applicator.

on 12/24/2010 6:54:00 PM

I bought this in the shade "engaging", mostly because it was on clearance. I really like the gloss, it has a nice smell and goes on very smoothly without being too sticky. I am disappointed with the color. In the bottle it looks like a bubblegum pink with sparkles, but on the lips the color disappears, and it might as well be a clear gloss with sparkles. I'd like to find a nice bubblegum colored gloss, I think it would be fun, but this unfortunately is not it. It does make my lips look very full, which is nice. Overall I would probably repurchase, since I do like the product, it's just not what I thought it would be.

I bought two at the Dollar Tree and I hope they still have them because I will definitely repurchase!
I love that they are smooth and not sticky, they make my lips feel so soft!
They make my lips tingly and I am curious if anyone else has had that feeling.
Nude Shimmer and Lavender Marquis are the two colors I bought and I must say Nude Shimmer is a fantastic nude color for everyday Lavender is a sheer slightly reddish pink.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these a few years back when I was very into that glassy-looking gloss phase. I was attracted to the idea and look of these. I was very pleased- they went on very smoothly and felt great on. I really liked the blush applicator- that's what helps make it feel so great going on. The pigmentation I found to be true to how they looked in the tube, except for maybe the pearlier pink ones which went on more sheer, but even so, provided really good shine (all of them do!). The one this is, I don't think they had enough lasting power. I know it's a gloss, and it's hard to have huge expectations with that, but I guess since it's not as tacky as say MAC (I know, you can't really compare the 2), it comes off easier. I still bought pretty much all of the colors, but I think a lot of stores discontinued it. I know you can still find them online or here and there, though. I haven't used them much lately cause I don't want to use them up since I rarely seem them in stores. Overall, a really nice line of gloss. You'll definitely have to keep re-applying all day or night since they come off kinda fast, but they're good.

on 3/22/2010 5:15:00 PM

I don't normally wear lip gloss because I hate the sticky, messy feel of it. I bought this one on a BOGO at CVS in "Princess." I wore it today, applying it at 6:30 a.m. and now, at 5:30 p.m., my lips are still moisturized! I had coffee, and tea, and lunch at work and did not reapply. When I press my lips together, as I write this, I can still feel a trace of it on my lips. And, boy, does it moisturize!

I love this lipgloss (in Engaging). It adds just a sheer coat of sparkles, but not the chunky glittery kind. It smells delightful. I love this on top of my maybelline xxl in sheer. It has a great texture, and stays on for a long time. All in all, a great buy!

on 2/9/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Overall, a really good lipgloss. The formula is great, it goes on really smooth, stays fairly well, and is not overly sticky. Certain shades will give you that dreaded gummy white-ish ring around the inside of your lips though (hence the one lippie off.) The price is good- especially when it's on BOGO or BOGOHO.

I wish I could still find it, I think they still make it, but the packaging has changed. The last time I bought it (january of 09) it was in a slim rectangular tube with a rhinestone on the packaging (I think the packaging is rounded out now.) I bought 2 shades, Brilliant Blush (my HG lipgloss) and Champagne toast, which is AWFUL! If I can find it again, I'm going to stock up on Brilliant Blush, it's the only lipstick that I've ever actually finished and tried to find more.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Got this in Baguette Beige when I was going through my nude lips phase and have to say this is the most moisturizing lip treatment I've ever used (yes including Vaseline, Burts Bee's etc) It's sooo lovely how its great for moisture and leaves lips with a lovely glossy shimmer. My only complaint is that I didn't pick it up in a bright red (if they do one) and will purchase it without a second thought if I do see it.
Definitely recommend :)

on 6/26/2009 10:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I'm not sure what color I have this in. I've had it for a while. The name of it is all worn off on the tube. It's kind of a peachy/pink natural color. Very pretty. Its a little bit goopy when on, so i have to wipe some of it off. The color is just gorgeous though. It has some sparkles in it, but you can't really tell. It lasts for a while, longer than a lot of lipglosses.

on 11/30/2008 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I would have no complaints about this except for one thing...the applicator brush. It frays and bends like crazy making it difficult to apply. The gloss itself is shimmery, but not over the top glittery. It goes on fairly thick and shiny and actually has good staying power considering its a gloss. It stays put almost as well as MAC gloss without being overly stickly like MAC. I have it in Pink Bouquet which is a sheer pink color...it's one of those pinks that actually shows up on your lips instead of going on clear like some other glosses that look pink in the tube. If you're like me then you will probably love the gloss, but hate the brush. If only it were made with a sponge tip applicator, it would be perfect.