Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/11/2009 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i like this product, but i don't like the brush. the bristles from the brush stick up from being pushed up when putting the cap on. the gloss is a little sticky but very shimmery with good color payoff.

on 2/21/2009 5:29:00 PM

For the price these are pretty good glosses. The colors are beautiful ranging from a liquid gold to a light sheer shell pink. The glosses are thick and shimmery. The texture does remind me of MAC dazzleglass only the brush applicator for these glosses leave much to be desired. I actually prefer the brush to the doe foot applicator in glosses but this one frays and the plastic was kind of hard and pokey. Another thing was the smell. They do have the same overly sweet floral smell that churns your stomach as I have found all of the Sally Hansen lip products to have. In all, I would by again at the $1.23 price I paid when they were 75% off at my local Rite Aid. The colors are very nice and long lasting.

on 11/21/2008 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love the color coral kisses, but i cannot use that terribe brush!! which sucks because i really like the color. grrrr. the brush is weird, and the bristles always fall out! essp when your putting it on and the brush hairs get on your lips. i tried to put my 316 mac lip brush in it, but it was too big lol. the only good thing about the lipglosses are the colors.

on 10/26/2008 7:28:00 PM

I can't believe all the good reviews on this - how does everyone deal with the awful brush on applicator? Half the time it is splayed so badly I can't even get it back into the tube. I had to cut it off finally.

The gloss itself is ok, I have it in a pretty shimmery clear red, think it has the word honeymoon in the name, but it is just too aggravating to use.

on 1/29/2008 12:52:00 PM

I have this in must-have iris. It is absolutely gorgeous! Moistruzing,shimmery, absolutely amazing. Downside..it's sticky. But it's okay, I look at so many lip glosses and I can't bring myself to buy them because this is the perfect lip gloss for me.

on 12/27/2006 9:15:00 AM

this stuff is every bit as good as high end lip glosses and tons cheaper!! i received pink bouquet as an extra in a swap and i love it! i'm very picky about glosses, but i love the cake batter smell, the shimmer isn't all glittery like some other glosses, and it's thick and stays put. i'd compare this to hard candy's lip glosses in consistency, smell and applicator...but like $7 cheaper.

on 2/5/2006 11:42:00 AM

Awesome-awesome-awesome ... you must try this!

I am not into lip glosses, but this stuff is amazing ... keeps my lips moisturized for hours even after I eat and drink. Amazing staying power.
I have them in 4 colors.

Negatives: horrid almond smell and no sun nprotection.

ARE THEY DISCONTINUING THIS PRODUCT?!?! I sure hope not!!!

I went into Target yesterday and saw only 4 left on sale (mind you, in my target they have over 15 colors!) and i about freaked out! I grabbed a color i didn't have and thought i'd like (Crimson Cruise - i already have Diamond, Baguette Beige and Lavender Marquis) and omgosh.. this is my new HG color. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Such a lovely shade of red. I feel so pretty when i wear it. So elegant. I will die if they discontinue this product. Luckily they also sell it at Shopko so i'll need to take a look there and stock up even though they have limited colors there (only about 5 or so..)

on 12/28/2005 10:29:00 AM

I have severely chapped lips. They're chapped to the point that they crack and bleed. I even went to the dermatologist to get a prescription lip cream. Nothing has worked. I just picked up this lip treatment and my chapped lips were CURED after just one day's use. Immediately after I first put it on, the dried flakes on my lips sofened and rubbed right off. I could care less about how this stuff smells/looks (although it's not horrible) because of how well it treated my cronic chapped lips.

I LOVE this product! The colors are all amazing, and the quality is superb. I panicked for quite awhile because i couldn't find these and i thought they were discontinued! Low and behold I came across them again a couple of weeks ago and breathed a HUGE sigh of relief! They make your lips look so glossy and pretty. I have it in Diamond (just clear with sparkles) and Lavender Marquis and they are sooo pretty! The Diamond color does take on the shade of whatever lipstick you are wearing (obviously) so if that isn't a problem with you, i HUGHLY recommend it. Amazing product all round! I hope they don't discontinue!!