Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to try this for a long time because the colour "twinkle" looked like an exact match of MAC's Dazzleglass "babysparks" unfortunately it was $18.95 at my local drugstore (Australia) so I let it go but I was at the mall the other day and found it at my discount drugstore for $7.95 and bought it. I actually really like it. In the tube it's quite a candy pink but applied it's very sheer with sparkles. I'd buy it again - at the discounted price - because it looks good. Especially layered over some of the pink lipsticks I own.

I bought two at the Dollar Tree and I hope they still have them because I will definitely repurchase!
I love that they are smooth and not sticky, they make my lips feel so soft!
They make my lips tingly and I am curious if anyone else has had that feeling.
Nude Shimmer and Lavender Marquis are the two colors I bought and I must say Nude Shimmer is a fantastic nude color for everyday Lavender is a sheer slightly reddish pink.

on 3/22/2010 5:15:00 PM

I don't normally wear lip gloss because I hate the sticky, messy feel of it. I bought this one on a BOGO at CVS in "Princess." I wore it today, applying it at 6:30 a.m. and now, at 5:30 p.m., my lips are still moisturized! I had coffee, and tea, and lunch at work and did not reapply. When I press my lips together, as I write this, I can still feel a trace of it on my lips. And, boy, does it moisturize!

I love this lipgloss (in Engaging). It adds just a sheer coat of sparkles, but not the chunky glittery kind. It smells delightful. I love this on top of my maybelline xxl in sheer. It has a great texture, and stays on for a long time. All in all, a great buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this yet, it really is great. I ve got u my diamond lip treatment(in the pic, its the one in the middle) a few. Years ago, jhust found, and started to love it again. Its a great light pink which is so pretty, and is full of shimmer, which isn't gritty at all, but goes on so evenly. The brush is my favorite-application is so easy, and I use it for other lipglosses to get a lot of product out of their tubes. I also layer it over colors to tone down their color, and to give it a polished look. It is sticky and heavy, if you use a lot(I've had it so long it doesn't bother me anymore) but if you use a little, it shouldn't be too bad. Overall, this is a great l/g that you should get if you like your lips to shimmer.

This is the best lip gloss ever. Stays longer than any other I have ever tried and like many out there I have tried everyhing from high to low end. As a matter of fact, I have tons of glosses and every time I go to these I am pleasantly surprised. They feel fine on lips. Colors are great. No weird smell or taste. From now on I will just buy these glosses. If you can find a deal at Walgreen's then it is even better.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Got this in Baguette Beige when I was going through my nude lips phase and have to say this is the most moisturizing lip treatment I've ever used (yes including Vaseline, Burts Bee's etc) It's sooo lovely how its great for moisture and leaves lips with a lovely glossy shimmer. My only complaint is that I didn't pick it up in a bright red (if they do one) and will purchase it without a second thought if I do see it.
Definitely recommend :)

on 8/5/2009 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are the best glosses, all the colors seem to be flattering (I have medium toned skin) and have sparkle but not teenager-ish at all, just enough to make your lips look a little bigger. They are not goopy and the packing is pretty, I love them!

on 6/26/2008 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was on a lipgloss-buying frenzy of late and picked up 2 of these glosses in "Champagne Toast" and "Royal Romance". Although my color selections didn't wow me, I was really impressed with the glosses themselves! I have to say, though, I was first pretty disappointed in them, becuase they seem so sticky/tacky, but I found that you have to put on just a sheer amount (one dip in the tube is enough) and let it dry down a bit. The finish is smooth-looking, shiny, and has all the qualities you want in a lipgloss. After it dries down, it then wears like iron! (for a lipgloss, that is). This is the postive trade-off you get for the tackyness. The finish and wear are similar to MAC lipglass, but better! The only things I don't like are the smell (which is sort of like a weird sticky-sweet) and the stiff, cheap feeling brush. However, for $4-5, you really can't go wrong. I would not hestited to recommend this gloss, but with the caveat that if you can't stand sticky/tacky glosses, you might not like this one. For me, though, this is a great product and I will certainly be buying more shades. Hope SH comes out with more colors!

on 3/10/2008 10:27:00 PM

I don't know why its called lip treatment-its just a lipgloss but to my surprise a very good one. Its shimmery but not glittery, thick and somewhat sticky but it has really good staying power.Color payoff is fairly sheer so if you looking for something intense, this is not it.
Color selection tends to ran toward mauvy colors with single warm one called Brilliant Blush(which is actually light peach with subtle golden shimmer). I have Brilliant Blush(it swatches as light peach but looks clear on my pink pigmented lips), Must Have Iris(medium pink, with silver shimmer, once again, barely shows on my lips as hint of pink), Coral Kisses(which is almost identical to Must Have Iris) and Lavender Marquis(very light lavender pink with tons of silver shimmer, shows up on my lips as silver shimmer with hint of pink). All together this is excellent product that rivals many department store brands. Will continue buying it as long as they make it.
P.S. I really hate the brush it comes with-it stiff and tends to splay outwards. I prefer doe foot applicator.

Popular Lip Glosses