Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment  - ALL colours

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

This is the best lip gloss ever. Stays longer than any other I have ever tried and like many out there I have tried everyhing from high to low end. As a matter of fact, I have tons of glosses and every time I go to these I am pleasantly surprised. They feel fine on lips. Colors are great. No weird smell or taste. From now on I will just buy these glosses. If you can find a deal at Walgreen's then it is even better.

on 8/5/2009 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are the best glosses, all the colors seem to be flattering (I have medium toned skin) and have sparkle but not teenager-ish at all, just enough to make your lips look a little bigger. They are not goopy and the packing is pretty, I love them!

on 10/26/2008 7:28:00 PM

I can't believe all the good reviews on this - how does everyone deal with the awful brush on applicator? Half the time it is splayed so badly I can't even get it back into the tube. I had to cut it off finally.

The gloss itself is ok, I have it in a pretty shimmery clear red, think it has the word honeymoon in the name, but it is just too aggravating to use.

on 3/10/2008 10:27:00 PM

I don't know why its called lip treatment-its just a lipgloss but to my surprise a very good one. Its shimmery but not glittery, thick and somewhat sticky but it has really good staying power.Color payoff is fairly sheer so if you looking for something intense, this is not it.
Color selection tends to ran toward mauvy colors with single warm one called Brilliant Blush(which is actually light peach with subtle golden shimmer). I have Brilliant Blush(it swatches as light peach but looks clear on my pink pigmented lips), Must Have Iris(medium pink, with silver shimmer, once again, barely shows on my lips as hint of pink), Coral Kisses(which is almost identical to Must Have Iris) and Lavender Marquis(very light lavender pink with tons of silver shimmer, shows up on my lips as silver shimmer with hint of pink). All together this is excellent product that rivals many department store brands. Will continue buying it as long as they make it.
P.S. I really hate the brush it comes with-it stiff and tends to splay outwards. I prefer doe foot applicator.

Not bad at all for the price! They have got realy nice, soft colors, and make my lips look so full and smooth. It is not sticky or too heavy like some other glosses, and it has reasonable staying power! You should try it, it's really good!

on 2/23/2007 2:51:00 PM

I just bought this today and I really like it! I have it in Royal Romance and the color is beautiful! It makes my lips feel numb, which is the treatment working, but it is not a bad sensation, though. I do wish that they had deeper pigmented colors and a little more staying power, but so far, it's the best that I have found and the price is unbeatable! I really can't smell the strong smell that some people love and some hate. I plan on purchasing the Antique bronze color today.

on 12/27/2006 9:15:00 AM

this stuff is every bit as good as high end lip glosses and tons cheaper!! i received pink bouquet as an extra in a swap and i love it! i'm very picky about glosses, but i love the cake batter smell, the shimmer isn't all glittery like some other glosses, and it's thick and stays put. i'd compare this to hard candy's lip glosses in consistency, smell and applicator...but like $7 cheaper.

on 10/16/2006 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i liked the brush on tip... that's the only thing i liked about this gloss.
it wound up giving me the lil lip peelies that some glosses give you... i wound up throwing it out... which i NEVER do to glosses... it smelled okay (i've gotta smell criteria for glosses, i mean they ARE under your nose) no nasty taste...

on 9/19/2006 9:29:00 PM

Cons: Leaves white gunk around the lips. Don't like the feel on my lips.

Pros: Nice colors, not as heavy as Revlon S/L lipgloss. Cheap--maybe too cheap.

on 5/5/2006 11:44:00 AM

I really love almost everything about these glosses accept for one big thing, it gets gunky on my lips after awhile instead of just wearing off. I just wear these now when on the rare occasion I actually get a night out or when i know i'm going to be eating/drinking soon so I don't have to worry about some kind of weird white stuff gumming up on my lips.