Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Price: $

on 8/18/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I HATE this lipgloss! I had high hopes and the colours looked so pretty but i was disappointed with the colour pay-off, it was way too sheer and glittery. But the biggest disappointment had to be th extremely sticky and goopy formula,ugh it left that crusty line where ur lips meet only minutes after applying. The applicator did not allow the product to go on smoothly., it would have been netter with a doefoot applicator.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to try this for a long time because the colour "twinkle" looked like an exact match of MAC's Dazzleglass "babysparks" unfortunately it was $18.95 at my local drugstore (Australia) so I let it go but I was at the mall the other day and found it at my discount drugstore for $7.95 and bought it. I actually really like it. In the tube it's quite a candy pink but applied it's very sheer with sparkles. I'd buy it again - at the discounted price - because it looks good. Especially layered over some of the pink lipsticks I own.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these a few years back when I was very into that glassy-looking gloss phase. I was attracted to the idea and look of these. I was very pleased- they went on very smoothly and felt great on. I really liked the blush applicator- that's what helps make it feel so great going on. The pigmentation I found to be true to how they looked in the tube, except for maybe the pearlier pink ones which went on more sheer, but even so, provided really good shine (all of them do!). The one this is, I don't think they had enough lasting power. I know it's a gloss, and it's hard to have huge expectations with that, but I guess since it's not as tacky as say MAC (I know, you can't really compare the 2), it comes off easier. I still bought pretty much all of the colors, but I think a lot of stores discontinued it. I know you can still find them online or here and there, though. I haven't used them much lately cause I don't want to use them up since I rarely seem them in stores. Overall, a really nice line of gloss. You'll definitely have to keep re-applying all day or night since they come off kinda fast, but they're good.

on 2/21/2009 5:29:00 PM

For the price these are pretty good glosses. The colors are beautiful ranging from a liquid gold to a light sheer shell pink. The glosses are thick and shimmery. The texture does remind me of MAC dazzleglass only the brush applicator for these glosses leave much to be desired. I actually prefer the brush to the doe foot applicator in glosses but this one frays and the plastic was kind of hard and pokey. Another thing was the smell. They do have the same overly sweet floral smell that churns your stomach as I have found all of the Sally Hansen lip products to have. In all, I would by again at the $1.23 price I paid when they were 75% off at my local Rite Aid. The colors are very nice and long lasting.

on 11/30/2008 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I would have no complaints about this except for one thing...the applicator brush. It frays and bends like crazy making it difficult to apply. The gloss itself is shimmery, but not over the top glittery. It goes on fairly thick and shiny and actually has good staying power considering its a gloss. It stays put almost as well as MAC gloss without being overly stickly like MAC. I have it in Pink Bouquet which is a sheer pink color...it's one of those pinks that actually shows up on your lips instead of going on clear like some other glosses that look pink in the tube. If you're like me then you will probably love the gloss, but hate the brush. If only it were made with a sponge tip applicator, it would be perfect.

on 1/29/2008 12:52:00 PM

I have this in must-have iris. It is absolutely gorgeous! Moistruzing,shimmery, absolutely amazing. Downside..it's sticky. But it's okay, I look at so many lip glosses and I can't bring myself to buy them because this is the perfect lip gloss for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

i like these...i remember when they came out in 2004 or something - they were limited edition then, so i bought all of them i could find!

they have changed the color of brilliant blush a little, for the better...

and have added many many more colors. i like these, they aren't too sticky

This is *the best* lipgloss I have ever purchased. It even beats the expensive Bobbi Brown and Chanel lip glosses which were my two favorite brands in the past. My favorite colors are "Antique Bronze" and "Rose Petals" which look great with my pale skin with pink undertones. It goes on smooth and makes your lips look so pretty and shiny. It doesn't feel think or "goopy" like other lip glosses (i.e. Clinique). I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is my fave lip product in general. I choose this over any lipstick and even over chapstick.

It makes my already nice lips look plump, soft and shiny. I love the light pink tones.
I have gotten many compliments on how good my lips look with this stuff on. i even cought people looking at my lips when talking to me!

on 3/30/2007 1:58:00 AM

Love this! It is amazing for my dry lips. I wear this whenever my lips get flaky and it "exfoliates" all the dry bits off and makes my lips smooth even in between use! The gloss is thick but not too sticky... the smell is wonderful and sweet, sort of vanilla-y. I am slowly collecting all of the colors.. I personally haven't found a bad one yet. I use the clear color as an overnight treatment sometimes. With out a doubt, a definite repurchase for as long as they continue to make this product. HG!

Popular Lip Glosses