4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I first found this product when i stumbled across it on ebay from shrinkle (which you can still get from her) and instantly brought it because i looovvvvvvvveeedd the intense look of the neon colours. Decided to get Pink, yellow, orange and green rather than the palette. I recieved them and after a few shots at getting consistancy right i was stunned with how bright they were and was instantly a fan! i love the pink and yellow as a base combo and i have even worn them to work (office job) and blown everyone out of the water. Tiny bit of liquid on the brush and you are able to get mixing to get the consistancy that you are after. I use with a primer and they stay put all day and then set again with a sheer eyeshadow powder. The only complaint i have is the packaging. I worry about them being in just a plastic with no screw on lid to stop bacteria, I just feel that lets the product down for me. But if you love bright and over the top like me, these are a must for you and they wont break the bank

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGreen

10 years ago

Love these so much! Im a HUGE fan of bright colorful shadows, so i had to get this. The picture doesnt do it justice, the colors are so bright in person. You can use them on their own, or use them as bases for other eyeshadow! They also have a powder version of these to layer over the water based e/s, and the powder makes it so much brighter (if thats even possible!) I get compliments all the time since these are so bright! They really do glow under blacklight!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

10 years ago

The name is true, it glows under blacklight. How fxcking amazing is that? I put the UV dayglo powder over this so it lasts way longer and even makes it more neon. I get compliments on my shadow everywhere i go. I was in my mall and it had a underground blacklight mini golf, and people were even asking to take pics with me since i glowed (my glowing pink & purple hair also helped) Get this palette if you are not afraid to get a LOT of looks.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

10 years ago

My life would be boring and less colorful without these eyeshadows. They are perfect as bases, but mostly i just wear them alone. They last all day, are easy to apply, and grab attention + compliments! They are cheap also since you get so much product. I have never seen any eyeshadows that were brighter than UV dayglo. In the palette you get purple, pink, yellowish greenish, green, blue, &orange

About reviewer (5 reviews)

10 years ago

Amazing. I use these on their own, or as bases for other NEON eyeshadow. They last all day even when its hot & sunny. These glow under blacklight and i get so many compliments. I went to a 'haunted' glowing clown house, and even the clowns were asking what makeup i used ROFL. They are water based so it can be hard to get them to apply right, but after you get the hang of it, it's really easy.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

10 years ago

I live in neons, seriously. I hate neutrals. These are insanely bright. Last all day & night also, but can be hard to apply(water based) I mostly just wear these on their own, but sometimes i use them as a base for my other bright shadows.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

10 years ago

I love this product when I go to raves! It is so awesome even for clubbing :) You will defiantly be a hit! The only downside I find to this is.. If you don't use it as a base your probably going to end up looking like a clown.. It is theatrical type makeup not everyday use... The price was good... It has lasted me forever.. The packaging is good but I think it is a bit tin like and I wish it was more.. pretty and more safe for travel.. whenever I bring it to Los Angeles with me I always have to bubble wrap it because I am afraid it might get shook up. Overall I would buy this again. I loveeeeeeeeeeee these colors :)

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

10 years ago

have been using dayglo pink for some years now and have only gotten half way through the container (8ml), have used it as a shadow base and have gone clubbing and forgotten it is UV, heaps of compliments under black light! super bright in day light as well. a little tricky to get use to the consistency (how much water you use to activate) but once you get the hang of it, aquacolour is so fun and super cheap, with a heap of staying power would recommend to anyone that likes to turn heads!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3.0

10 years ago

This palette is fun to own. It can put a nice pop on your eyes, but this is water actived. If you sweat, it does melt off easily. It also says on the box that this isn't intended for cosmetics. I also find if you put shadows on top, the base will start to show through the day. The texture is like a puddy, which makes it difficult to find the right consistency when adding water. Too much and you have a sheer mess, too little and it's chunky and streaky. Definitely takes a little practice! Oh, and I hate the packaging. I threw the little plastic covers off because I kept messing up colors taking them out, then the entire cup would pop out and get neon everywhere. The box is hard to open if you're trying not to chip your nail polish. Goodluck! :)

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Have to say, the pic for these is nothing how it is in rl. These are fricken NEON as hell. This is coming from someone who has neon hair, and loves the brightest stuff possible. All but the blue & purple are bright. The yellow is super fricken bright when used with the Kryolan UV dayglo powder (which i layer ontop of these) Since I wear these everyday, I got some family pics taken with these on. These photograph true to colour, and I deff. stand out in the crowds with these on. I get compliments all the fricken time. I will make sure I never run out

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium