Heno de Pravia Natural Toilet Soap

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/9/2018 11:47:00 PM

In Canada I have been only been able to find Heno Di Pravia soap in very few places, mostly asian supermarkets. I love the smell, which is very "soapy" in a good way! I have been told that it smells like old ladies, but I dont care.

on 5/5/2008 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fancy seeing this brand here! I've never thought very much about this brand it's very common here in Spain, you can get it everywhere even small grocery stores. I used to use it quite often as just a normal part of the bathroom things, but then I decided to try different brands and I haven't come back round to this one again. I think I will get it again someday, it is really nice and I like the smell. Very cheap too.

I LOVE the way this soap smells! I purchase it mostly in summer because the scent is really refreshing and uplifting, and summers are really hot here in Mexico. It's not really expensive here, I can get it for a dollar. This soap isn't drying at all. The packaging is really cute too, it's yellow and looks old fashioned. I totally recommend any Heno de Pravia product.

on 1/6/2005 3:08:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This soap is outstanding! The smell is what first drew me to it but it also has a long-lasting rich, creamy lather and a beautiful green color. I found it on clearance at Wal-Mart for $.67 per 4.2 oz bar but it would be a bargain at any price. It's from Spain and the advertising says that around 1900 one of the company founders was traveling through Pravia in northern Spain when hay (heno) was being cut. He so loved the smell of the mown hay that when he returned to Madrid he had his people create the smell of fresh mown hay to create this soap which is 100% natural. Geranium, lavender, and sandlewood are also used to create this scent. There's a whole line of products such as shower gel, cologne, dusting powder, deodrant, lotion, etc. in this scent and I don't see how you could go wrong with any of them based on how great the soap is. It looks beautiful, feels beautiful, smells out of this world beautiful, and it's inexpensive...what more could you ask for? My husband loves this so much too that as soon as they clear the snow out of our circle he wants to go to the other Wal-Marts to see if we can find more. To me this rates 10 lippies, five is just not enough.....it's that good!