The Body Shop Peppermint Body Wash

No Image

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/12/2017 4:21:00 PM

This was a really nice shower gel. It was non-drying, and I always felt it got me clean. You didn't need to use a lot to get a large amount of suds. And can we just mention the amazing peppermint scent? Strong scents can sometimes overpowering, but this wasn't at all. Just a nice, clean peppermint. Wish TBS would bring this out again for a semi-annual sale, because I would pick up another bottle.

on 7/11/2005 4:45:00 AM

this is my favorite minty bodywash of all time -- the peppermint smell is not fake at all, and is the perfect pick-me-up when im feeling tired. it leaves my skin smelling faintly of peppermint and feeling smooth. i love the packaging, too: your basic, circular bottle made of deep green plastic, so it even looks pretty in my tub. i think i got it for under $10, and i use it once or twice a week, and have had it for over a year now. im usually a fan of vanilla or citrus-scented bath products, but this is a welcome change.

on 1/6/2005 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I'm a big fan of peppermint shower gels so I had to try this one out. I absolutely love it! Everytime I use this I start craving peppermint tea. The scent is not overpowering and is in the middle between synthetic and "health food store". If you're looking for a stong "wake-me-up" type scent this is not it. I will be definitely purchase this again though I do think it's a bit pricey at twelve dollars for 8.4 ounces.