Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser N/D

3.8

Water, mineral oil, glycerin, petrolatum, bentonite, cetyle PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, ethyhexyl pelargonate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, myristyl myristate, PPG-26-buteth-26, sorbitol, sucrose distearate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, oleyl oleate, camellia ssinensis extract, chamomile extract, cucumber extract, camellia oleifera extract, hibiscus rosa-sinensis extract, malva sylvestris (Mallow) extract, echinacea purpurea extract, solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) extract, triethanolamine, sucrose stearate, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, carbomer, disodium EDTA, magnesium almunium silicate, diazolidinyl urea, tocopherol, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phospahte, lauramine oxide, phenoxyethanol, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl linolenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, tetradibutyl penaerithrityl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, talc, red 7, red 4, titanium dioxide, red 30, ultramarines, red 33.

Listen, I'm really glad that some other people have found a miracle in this bottle, but for my skin in was Armageddon. I have rosacea on my cheeks and the sort of combination throughout. This was RIDICULOUSLY upsetting to my skin. It is 12 hours later and my skin is still on fire. I have used a lot of cleansers in my day and many (most) aggravate me in SOME way, but this was insane. Also, it does not take off make up. I wear only minimal make up, but with waterproof mascara, and it did not take off my mascara or eye make up. Also it is aggravating to the eyes. It does feel nice, until the burning starts, but it does not do what it says it will. This was the worst cleanser I have tried in a VERY long time. The more Mary Kay products I use the less impressed I am with their products.

This might be good for someone that doesn't wear a lot of makeup. I can only use it after using an eye makeup remover or makeup removing towelettes otherwise it leaves residual foundation on my skin. I won't repurchase because there are other cleansers that work better for less $. Next time I splurge on cleanser I will get the Philosophy purity cleanser since it cleans my skin and removes makeup.

To Read all 60 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this for years and have used numerous tubes. When I don't use it for awhile and I come back to it I remember why I like it so much. I use it as a first step to remove makeup. I apply to my face like a cream cleanser and then remove with a damp, warm soft washcloth. It removes all of my sunscreen and foundation. I don't use it on my eyes since I use MU remover for that. During the summer I'll follow with another cleanser but during winter I'll just apply a toner and be done. It doesn't bother my rosacea and leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and refreshed. I've bought it off ebay and amazon but have gotten some old tubes that smelled funky so I found a rep and usually pay full price. It's worth to me because if I get an off tube she'll replace it with no issue.

No scent, no irritation, no runny oil cleanser. It is my MU remover and has been for years.

THERE IS SOMETHING OF A MIRACLE IN THIS TUBE!!! I ran out of this and was using something else and my face was just breaking out! I started using this and with in one day..ONE DAY, my face looked dramatically better regarding breakouts. The redness was decreased dramatically OVER NIGHT! I had this experience when I first used it too! You would think I would learn. Never using anything else. It has mineral oil I think in it, which you would think would break one out, but it seems to be just the opposite. I will never use anything else to cleanse my face. hard lesson I learned but it for some reason, clears up my face!!!!!!!! Its holy grail

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I use the Combo/Oily formula. I gave myself at least 30 days to use this before I posted this review. I'll give my pros first, and then my cons.

Pros- Nice, light formula. If you want more suds, add more water. Skin feels clean after using it. The exfoliating beads are nice, but you really don't feel them doing anything when you wash with just your hands or with a cloth. Using a cleansing brush (like Olay ProX-the one that I use) makes the cleanser work better. Doesn't sting my eyes. Rinses clean.

Cons- The price is rather high for the amount of product you receive. I have experienced breakouts while using this. I haven't seen any real difference in my skin since I began using it.

Overall- This is a relatively nice cleanser. The formula is rather basic, and I've used many different cleansers at a lower price point that gave me a better result. I believe that my skin requires more, and this product, although it came highly recommended to me, doesn't impress me or my skin.

Would I recommend it? No.

Let me just tell you, as someone who is NOT and consultant and NOT trying to sell you this, this is horrific ****, and do not buy it. I have tried both formulae, and you have to use a ton of it because it does not feel like it cleans your face well at all! You have to wash twice to remove a liquid foundation, and it still sometimes leaves makeup scum. Also, sometimes, it gave me a few bumps that looked like pimples, but would not come to a head. Don't waste your money. This product is complete horse ****. And if you have already bought it and noticed how ****ty it is but don't want to throw it out because you don't want to waste anything, throw it out anyway.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

As a Mary Kay beauty consultant, of course I use Mary Kay products. This product smells light and fresh and doesn't weight skin down. I wish there were more exfoliating beads but its a pretty good product overall. Use along with the night facial and the moisturizer and in the mooring with the moisturizer and sun screen. Your face will feel good all day without the feel of being weighed down and oily.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I really this cleanser because it doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it. It is a soft cleanser that is gentle on the skin. And another thing I like about it is that it's not greasy.I have been using this cleanser for 3 years and will continue to use it. I highly recommend it and would buy again.

I have been using this product (and the accompanying moisturizer) for nearly 20 years now, and absolutely love it. It cleans my face well, leaves it feeling refreshed and residue-free, and is gentle enough to make my skin feel soft after using it. It's never caused even a hint of a breakout for me, nor has the moisturizer, and I am acne-prone. I love the tube it comes in, very easy to roll it down like a tube of toothpaste when you're near the end, and squeeze out every last bit. I did want to share that I buy both the cleanser and moisturizer on eBay; I do not deal with consultants and haven't for years. The products are about half-price on eBay, including shipping, so it's very reasonable for anyone who may have wanted to try Timewise products but were turned off by cost or having to go through a consultant. Something to consider. :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Used cetaphil for years and it became too drying as I got a little older. Finding that this is much less drying and much more soothing to my skin. It is advertised as having scrubbing beads in it. Seriously, that's a bunch of gimmicky baloney. There aren't enough beads in this to exfoliate even the most delicate of skin. It comes in a tube which I just love. This is just a gentle cream cleanser. I would continue using if I could buy online without having to go through a rep who only orders once in awhile due to needing to purchase $200 at a time in order to place an order. Mary Kay needs to stop their ridiculous treatment of their reps. Sorry for the rant, but when my rep explained to me why she can't place orders whenever a customer wants something I thought it was silly. This company has some other rather shady practices regarding their reps too. So I will keep looking for a comparable cleanser....