Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 9/13/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Nice product. It mildly exfoliates, cleanses and tones as it states. Avoid eye area. Great if u r too lazy to do the separate steps. My cheeks feel very smooth, but I feel a little sensitive to it. My combo of baby shampoo and clinique exfoiliating scrub 2x a week seems better for me.

on 6/26/2009 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my go to cleanser in the warmer months when my skin gets oily. Keep the oilies under control for me and no break outs=) Luv this cleanser!=)