Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

4.8

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 1/7/2015 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am not a MK rep. I use this cleanser with different MK products - Clear Proof toner, Timewise C, Clear Proof Moisturizer, Matte foundation. I also use non-MK Rosehip oil at night. This system seems to have beaten my over-40 hormonal acne, which is a blessing.

The cleanser doesn't leave your face feeling dry and tight. It just feels clean. No complaints.

on 2/17/2013 10:48:00 PM

I used this cleanser for a while back in high school. This was an okay cleanser, but nothing special and not worth the $18 price tag. I had no negative reaction or irritation from using this product. It did not dry out my skin like it did to some people. But it did not help with my acne or control my oily skin. As some other reviewers have observed, the little beads are useless and are just nice to look at. This is a pretty average cleanser so I gave it a three, but I would not repurchase because of the price.

I marked that I won't be buying again as A) I don't have oily/combination skin, I have dry/sensitive skin and this was a gift but it worked so well without stripping my skin that I actually found that I was able to use it every night and did not have to list it as a swap.
B) I didn't buy it. and C) I won't be buying a $15 tube of the wrong skin type (for my skin) cleanser....having said that....

If you have sensitive skin, this is a VERY gentle cleanser that will work well for you. I actually have dry sensitive skin. This cleanser was given to me as part of a gift pack and I (inwardly) groaned when I realized that it was for oily/combination skin but thought that I would try it at nightime sunblock and makeup removing time for a couple of nights and see how it went.

I was pleasantly surprised that this cleanser is so mild and hypo-allergenic that it did not strip my skin and yet clensed it thoroughly. I used just about a 50 cent sized amount on a clean wash cloth each night and it was enough to clean both my face and neck. And then I would rinse thoroughly with tepidly warm water and use moisturizer and whatever treatments I needed (sadly I STILL have to spot treat for acne at my age. And my dermatologist has confirmed acne, not rosacea.) I was VERY pleased that this cleanser did not seem to stick in my pores or aggravate that problem.

I am thinking of trying the Mary Kay Timewise cleanser now that is actually meant for dry skin as I am so pleased with this one.

Overall, if you have sensitive skin, I can recommend this product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

been using for 6 months and my skin loves it. My skin no longer loves salicylic acid it actually breaks me out. this stuff is gentle. it the only MK stuff i will use everything else is always a miss with me or just don't like.

on 1/22/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This cleanser (and the matching moisturizer) is amazing, and I will be forever grateful for it for giving me what I have always wanted: completely clear skin! I have to admit, this stuff took me by surprise. I had never tried Mary Kay products before this, and all I knew about Mary Kay was the pink emollient night cream that my mom used (which I would never ever put on my very oily skin). So I wasn't expecting much when I went to my first MK party. The day of the party was a humid summer day and my face already felt gross and oily, so I gladly used some of this cleanser to cleanse and remove my makeup. We didn't use water, just wet wipes to remove the cleanser...and yet it got my face completely clean and refreshed feeling. So needless to say, I ordered the cleanser and moisturizer. And using only those two products, my face completely cleared up! I did not break out even once while using those two products. I guess what my skin needed all along was a gentle cleanser and moisturizer instead of all the harsh oil- and acne-fighting products I had used before.
The cleanser is an unfragranced gel with little "exfoliating" beads. It doesn't really foam up and create a lot of lather, which I wasn't used to, but it works. Also, I don't think the beads are very exfoliating. I think a previous reviewer got it right by saying they just have beneficial ingredients that burst during cleansing. So don't expect much in the way of exfoliation with this product.
Unfortunately, it is a bit pricey for me right now, and I was having to use too much of it to remove my very water resistant sunscreen, so I had to switch (Right now I'm using Purpose gentle face wash). But overall, I love this product and plan on using it again someday. It's seriously the reason why I have great skin now!

on 4/3/2009 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just started using this again after using Merle Norman's N/O cleanser for about a month. . .I always come back to this cleanser and the day/night solution and moisturizer. . .my skin is so smooth and clear. And it doesn't get as oily throughout the day either. I use an equate makeup remover cloth, then wash with this cleanser. I love it!! Will not switch back to anything else!!

on 1/14/2008 4:30:00 PM

I really like this product, but I hate the inconvenience of ordering it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I switched to this from the "all skin types" time wise cleanser which broke me out and was very greasy..

This a gel cleanser with little exfoliant beads. I def prefer a gel formula for my cleansers they actually remove makeup without leaving behind residue. This was no different it did a perfect job of removing all traces of makeup. The exfoliant beads are small and would not take the place of a scrub but left my face feeling nice and polished. I have combo skin leaning more towards oily and this left my face cleansed but not stripped of moisture or tight. Several hours later my face was still cleansed no greasy spots or irritation. The gel comes out really fast in this new tube so be careful, and it only takes a little but I promise it does a great job of cleaning.update* I am so loving everything from the mary kay time wise. I will not switch from my dhc but if i didnt use dhc id use this stuf. Their cleanser removes makeup so well, yet it does not dry my skin out. i could use this 20 times a day and my skin would not get dry. I am very impressed cuz i didnt think id like mary kay but I would def recommend this to people