Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

4.3

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 2/11/2011 9:50:00 PM

This entire system really helped to hydrate my skin after a bad reaction to Proactiv. Also helped to clear up my skin and just improve it overall. Sadly for some reason it quit working when i was pregnant. Loved this entire system though!!!

I've been using the cleanser for years. It does a great job of cleansing and leaving skin soft, but not greasy, and certainly never dry. Excellent year-round cleanser, I highly recommend.

on 11/26/2009 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I've used this and the C/D version for about 6 years now...so obviously, I like it! ;) I use the C/O version in the summer, the C/D version in the winter. I love that it doesn't take much at all for each use so a tube lasts me a very long time.

When I wear makeup, this removes it easily. My face always feels perfectly cleansed, it's not left greasy or dried out. I don't think it does much as far as the exfoliating it's suppose to do but that doesn't matter to me, I use other products for that anyway. I generally don't feel the need for a toner after using this.

The only negative thing about it isn't all that important really... It has no scent. I suppose that's good for someone that's sensitive to fragrances or just doesn't like them in their cleansers, but I do enjoy a fresh scent. Regardless of that, it performs great and I will continue to buy it.
**Added 10-4-15 - still using and loving this product. It comes in a bar now too!

I was skeptical when I first bought this cleanser. I'm pretty picky with what I use to clean my face, but my friend is a rep. so I gave it a shot. I'm on my 3rd tube now and I'm really happy with it. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry. I rarely use a toner anymore because it does such a good job getting all my makeup off. I think there could be more exfoliating beads, but other than that I really like it. I can't confirm or deny that it does much for wrinkles. I am 32 and have just a few fine lines so we'll see if it does anything for prevention!

on 3/24/2009 9:45:00 PM

I tried the formula of this in both the cleanser and moisturizer for N/D and really loved how gentle and thoroughly it cleansed my skin, including makeup residue. However, I got this from my friend and MK consultant and she made a mistake in the formula, giving me the one for combo-oily skin which I used to be. There was no redness nor irritation whatsoever with the normal-dry one, but this gel-like cleanser caused my skin to get super pink after rinsing. I haven't broken out and I don't know whether the cumulative effects of this will prove to dry me out, as my skin has become somewhat normalized after using Accutane (a true miracle beauty aid) fifteen years ago. I will hold on to the combo-oily for now and be sure to update to see whether this causes dryness over the long haul. I liked the N/D better, because of the more gentle cream cleanser, but maybe this will work too. I agree with the others that the little scrubby beads are not sufficient to offer a whole heck of a lot of exfoliation. Other than that, this is a good cleanser.

on 1/24/2008 12:27:00 AM

I like how this makes my face feel, but the scrubbies don't do it for me; they just aren't dense enough to actually accomplish anything, I think. If they discontinued the bar, I would use this, but in general the little beads are more in the way than useful for me. Would like as a plain, non-scrubby face wash though......

on 3/17/2007 8:06:00 PM

I have generally normal to dry skin, but with the other products that I use on my face (serums, primers, etc), it didn't seem wise to use a cleanser that added another layer of moisturizer. So I tried both MK Timewise cleansers (C/O) and (N/D) and found that I really liked how completely clean the C/O cleaner left my face. It doesn't dry it out, leaves it soft, but at a perfect state to start applying my products. I still plan on comparing this to other cleansers (like Clarins), but so far this is the product to beat.
4/14/07 update: I have come back to the N/D product as the C/O version ended up being too harsh for sensitive and dry skin. The N/D version is what I now use in the shower in the morning. I don't use it at night, however, and pick the Mary Kay Extra Emollient Cleansing Cream. I kept this C/O product (instead of returning it) because I want to try it during the humid summers here where something stronger might be necessary to remove facial grime.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and tend to have blackheads. This product has really been a blessing for me. I was a long time user of clinique's skin care program and really felt satisfied for the most part. The only thing with clinique's program is that it takes a bit of time and can actually dry my skin out which I didn't think was possible. This product foams up and gives my face that clean feeling without making it too dry. I have been using it for a couple of years and I'm convinced it's one of the best out there.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This cleanser contains Tea-Lauryl sulfate as the cleansing agent so this is rather drying at least on my n/c skin which is why I'll reserve this for summer. Didn't irritate my rosacea but I didn't use it for more than a couple of days cause my skin is too dry for this right now. Is a clear gel with the TimeWise beads just like the other Timewise cleanser, and costs the same. Comes in a tube with a flip top. Ingredients: Water, Tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30.