Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

3.4

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 2/7/2015 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Non wowing. I am very oily and am looking for my HG cleanser. This is not it. There are tiny little beads in this that do nothing. No exfoliation just ok cleansing. This doesn't remove my eye makeup but you are really not supposed to use it on the eyes anyway. I still believe a good cleanser should remove all makeup in one shot. This also smells like plastic. Too bad, Mary Kay used to be better, it is very disappointing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this product now for around 3 months. I absolutely love it! It has cleared the small annoying amount of acne I had and left my skin smooth. I use it in the morning and I used a makeup remover wipe and then the cleanser at bed. I always follow up with the timewise moisturizer for combo/oily skin both times as we'll and have noticed such a huge turn around in my tired irritated skin. It has tiny exfoliating beads and is a gel like consistency. I use just a pea size amount with a bit of water and it covers my whole face. It may seem like you don't get a lot of product but it last me quite a bit of time. Mary Kay is am excellent company to so if you buy the product and decide it's not for you just call your consultant and you can refund or buy something else. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Mary Kay.

It made my face feel clean but I broke out in hives!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This made me break out bad, looked like i was a teenager with extreme acne!
Never going to purchase this product or brand again. People should be warned. Way over priced, don't let them tell you how good this product is, because it isn't.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This cleanser is hugely expensive, even if you are a Mary Kay Consultant getting it for $9. It is a rip off so even I do not buy it! It also will make you break out with pimples because it has some very irritating ingredients in there including Witch Hazel and TEA Lauryl Sulfate which is very drying to the skin, and in winter months, this for sure will bring on the flaky skin look. I have used it, and it does remove oil off your skin, but boy did it dry out my skin bad. And I broke out with pimples! Just pass on this altogether. Also, if you are buying this soap to clear your black heads or white heads you will be sorely disappointed because this soap does not have salicylic acid in it. This soap will only wash off oil from your skin that is on the surface or the oil that is still in "liquid" form in your pores. If the oil has become solid (white heads) or even oxidized and turned black, (black heads) this soap IS NOT GOING TO WORK. Read my review on the Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel to read more on salicylic acids.

on 8/18/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Overpriced and didn't clean well. Broke out from this. Stay away if you have sensitive skin, you will regret your purchase.

on 2/11/2012 2:20:00 AM

I have been using this cleanser for over a year and I am a huge fan. This is not over drying. I have combination skin and at times I find that some cleansers really dry out my cheeks. This cleanser does not, at all. I love the micro beads in the cleanser and the way my face feels refreshed after I have used it. It is one of my favorite cleansers.

on 2/6/2012 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this cleanser! I use it twice a day and it works amazing! I have acne so its hard for me to find a good cleanser that works without breaking me out. Clears skin, and feels great!

on 2/4/2012 9:47:00 PM

Love this product!!! Makes my skin so soft and nice looking after I wash my face. I'm about to hit 30 yrs old so I have been looking for products to try and slow the aging process. This cleanser makes my face look nice and feel nice. I am definitley buying again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This worked for the first month for me. After that I guess I became sort of immune to it. It keeps my skin from getting worse, but it does nothing for my blackheads and I still get the same amount of breakouts as before. I've found it to be pretty useless.