Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

3.9

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 2/7/2015 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Non wowing. I am very oily and am looking for my HG cleanser. This is not it. There are tiny little beads in this that do nothing. No exfoliation just ok cleansing. This doesn't remove my eye makeup but you are really not supposed to use it on the eyes anyway. I still believe a good cleanser should remove all makeup in one shot. This also smells like plastic. Too bad, Mary Kay used to be better, it is very disappointing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this product now for around 3 months. I absolutely love it! It has cleared the small annoying amount of acne I had and left my skin smooth. I use it in the morning and I used a makeup remover wipe and then the cleanser at bed. I always follow up with the timewise moisturizer for combo/oily skin both times as we'll and have noticed such a huge turn around in my tired irritated skin. It has tiny exfoliating beads and is a gel like consistency. I use just a pea size amount with a bit of water and it covers my whole face. It may seem like you don't get a lot of product but it last me quite a bit of time. Mary Kay is am excellent company to so if you buy the product and decide it's not for you just call your consultant and you can refund or buy something else. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Mary Kay.

on 9/13/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Nice product. It mildly exfoliates, cleanses and tones as it states. Avoid eye area. Great if u r too lazy to do the separate steps. My cheeks feel very smooth, but I feel a little sensitive to it. My combo of baby shampoo and clinique exfoiliating scrub 2x a week seems better for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this cleanser. It's one of my staple products. Exfoliate beads are not aggravating to skin, and you feel clean and fresh, not dry or soapy after!

I really like this product. It cleanses well without drying my skin. I don't get much exfoliation from it, so I'm adding that with another product as needed.

on 11/26/2009 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I've used this and the C/D version for about 6 years now...so obviously, I like it! ;) I use the C/O version in the summer, the C/D version in the winter. I love that it doesn't take much at all for each use so a tube lasts me a very long time.

When I wear makeup, this removes it easily. My face always feels perfectly cleansed, it's not left greasy or dried out. I don't think it does much as far as the exfoliating it's suppose to do but that doesn't matter to me, I use other products for that anyway. I generally don't feel the need for a toner after using this.

The only negative thing about it isn't all that important really... It has no scent. I suppose that's good for someone that's sensitive to fragrances or just doesn't like them in their cleansers, but I do enjoy a fresh scent. Regardless of that, it performs great and I will continue to buy it.
**Added 10-4-15 - still using and loving this product. It comes in a bar now too!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this with a few of the other timewise products and I am pretty impressed. I was using shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam but it was a bit too drying for my combination/somewhat sensitive/acne prone skin. Absolutely zero breakouts and if anything this cleanser is helping to keep my skin clear. My skin hasn't been this soft and even in a long time. This cleanser is very gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped. Also does not irritate my sensitive eyes like other cleansers I've used. I agree that the scrubbies are pointless.

I had been using the product for quite some time. At first it was ok(not great) and then my very oily skin developed dry flaky patches after cleansing-I chalked it up to the hot showers that I took at first. The exfoliating beads did not exfoliate I think they are more for decoration. I have stopped using this product and my skin feels so much better.

on 11/3/2006 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have very oily skin that breaks out occasionally. I thought this cleanser worked fine for my skin type. I really like the bottle. I don't feel that it offers much in the way of exfoliation or age fighting. But it does a good job of removing my makeup. I sometimes follow up with a separate toner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This cleanser contains Tea-Lauryl sulfate as the cleansing agent so this is rather drying at least on my n/c skin which is why I'll reserve this for summer. Didn't irritate my rosacea but I didn't use it for more than a couple of days cause my skin is too dry for this right now. Is a clear gel with the TimeWise beads just like the other Timewise cleanser, and costs the same. Comes in a tube with a flip top. Ingredients: Water, Tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30.