Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

4.1

on 2/17/2013 10:48:00 PM

I used this cleanser for a while back in high school. This was an okay cleanser, but nothing special and not worth the $18 price tag. I had no negative reaction or irritation from using this product. It did not dry out my skin like it did to some people. But it did not help with my acne or control my oily skin. As some other reviewers have observed, the little beads are useless and are just nice to look at. This is a pretty average cleanser so I gave it a three, but I would not repurchase because of the price.

on 8/18/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Overpriced and didn't clean well. Broke out from this. Stay away if you have sensitive skin, you will regret your purchase.

on 2/11/2012 2:20:00 AM

I have been using this cleanser for over a year and I am a huge fan. This is not over drying. I have combination skin and at times I find that some cleansers really dry out my cheeks. This cleanser does not, at all. I love the micro beads in the cleanser and the way my face feels refreshed after I have used it. It is one of my favorite cleansers.

on 2/6/2012 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this cleanser! I use it twice a day and it works amazing! I have acne so its hard for me to find a good cleanser that works without breaking me out. Clears skin, and feels great!

I've been using the cleanser for years. It does a great job of cleansing and leaving skin soft, but not greasy, and certainly never dry. Excellent year-round cleanser, I highly recommend.

on 1/22/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This cleanser (and the matching moisturizer) is amazing, and I will be forever grateful for it for giving me what I have always wanted: completely clear skin! I have to admit, this stuff took me by surprise. I had never tried Mary Kay products before this, and all I knew about Mary Kay was the pink emollient night cream that my mom used (which I would never ever put on my very oily skin). So I wasn't expecting much when I went to my first MK party. The day of the party was a humid summer day and my face already felt gross and oily, so I gladly used some of this cleanser to cleanse and remove my makeup. We didn't use water, just wet wipes to remove the cleanser...and yet it got my face completely clean and refreshed feeling. So needless to say, I ordered the cleanser and moisturizer. And using only those two products, my face completely cleared up! I did not break out even once while using those two products. I guess what my skin needed all along was a gentle cleanser and moisturizer instead of all the harsh oil- and acne-fighting products I had used before.
The cleanser is an unfragranced gel with little "exfoliating" beads. It doesn't really foam up and create a lot of lather, which I wasn't used to, but it works. Also, I don't think the beads are very exfoliating. I think a previous reviewer got it right by saying they just have beneficial ingredients that burst during cleansing. So don't expect much in the way of exfoliation with this product.
Unfortunately, it is a bit pricey for me right now, and I was having to use too much of it to remove my very water resistant sunscreen, so I had to switch (Right now I'm using Purpose gentle face wash). But overall, I love this product and plan on using it again someday. It's seriously the reason why I have great skin now!

on 4/1/2010 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this cleanser! I was previously using Origins Checks and Balance and thought it was great...until I found this! Never realized what a film my previous cleanser left behind. I noticed an improvement in my skin within just a few days. Blemishes litterally disappeared, pores shrunk and overall my face has a pretty glow to it now. I've gotten alot of compliments since I've switched. The only little complaint I have is that it can be slightly drying. Honestly, I just go a little heavier on my moisterizer and I'm good to go!

on 1/26/2010 10:03:00 PM

The image of this picture above is an old package, the new ones are pink tubes with black lids. I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Sounded like scam to me - they no longer sell the toner separately? but I have to say - I love this cleanser. The best thing about it - is you can use it in the shower. The only product was terrible in the shower, but this product is a bit sticky, so it clings to your face, and you really just need a tiny dab, so it's worth the money. Works well with the MaryKay line. I will buy it again.

on 3/30/2008 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

i usually take off my makeup before i actually wash my face with DHC's olive oil and wash my face with a cleanser after and i didnt have anything at the sink one day and in the bathroom cabinet i found a sample of this, so i decided to try it, and wow!! i wish i had found it earlier. i really like this, i was using purpose for a few years and then i recently tried eucerin which is alright, but this cleanser lathers really well , even on my make up, and takes everything off. i've also started using cle de pea moisturizers after cleansing, so i'm not sure if its the combination of that, but still, its a good cleanser in my opinion. i already ordered two packages off ebay and going to try the cleansing bar!

on 5/25/2007 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a generous 1 oz. sample of this product from my husband's cousin, who sells Mary Kay. I like the fact that it is fragrance-free, but that is about all that I like about it. I found it a bit drying, even for my oily face. I also prefer for my cleansers to foam at least a little bit. And the cleaning power didn't come close to my HG Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Cleanser. I even prefer the Mary Kay Cleanser 3 to this TimeWise stuff. I will not be purchasing this cleanser.

Ingredients: water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30.