Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

3.3

on 3/28/2013 12:43:00 PM

I use both the C/O and N/D cleansers and am beyond pleased with both. I use the C/O in the spring and summer and it keeps my skin in check. I don't feel like it tightens my skin, it leaves it refreshed. I like that it doesn't foam too much. Cleansers that are overly foaming strip your skin of needed oils which isn't good. This cleanser leaves you with the right amount of natural oil which is good. My oil stays in check and a good normal level with this, I will continue to use this. Also I have found that both formulations work well with y clarisonic mia.

on 8/18/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Overpriced and didn't clean well. Broke out from this. Stay away if you have sensitive skin, you will regret your purchase.

on 3/19/2009 3:09:00 PM

I bought this product from the mary kay catalog it works pretty good leaving my skin soft & smooth no complaints yet.. so far so good!!

on 5/25/2007 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a generous 1 oz. sample of this product from my husband's cousin, who sells Mary Kay. I like the fact that it is fragrance-free, but that is about all that I like about it. I found it a bit drying, even for my oily face. I also prefer for my cleansers to foam at least a little bit. And the cleaning power didn't come close to my HG Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Cleanser. I even prefer the Mary Kay Cleanser 3 to this TimeWise stuff. I will not be purchasing this cleanser.

Ingredients: water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30.

on 6/17/2006 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

My skintype: mild rosacea, dry cheeks/oily t-zone and very prone to clogged pores from skincare products. It really seems to keep my skin clear and make my pores appear a lot smaller. When I stop using this my skin starts to look dull and is more prone to clogged pores. I think this is pretty gentle because I usually have a problem with cleansers being too harsh for my rosacea (this is fragrance-free). I will definitely keep using this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This cleanser contains Tea-Lauryl sulfate as the cleansing agent so this is rather drying at least on my n/c skin which is why I'll reserve this for summer. Didn't irritate my rosacea but I didn't use it for more than a couple of days cause my skin is too dry for this right now. Is a clear gel with the TimeWise beads just like the other Timewise cleanser, and costs the same. Comes in a tube with a flip top. Ingredients: Water, Tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30.