Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

3.5

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 2/7/2015 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Non wowing. I am very oily and am looking for my HG cleanser. This is not it. There are tiny little beads in this that do nothing. No exfoliation just ok cleansing. This doesn't remove my eye makeup but you are really not supposed to use it on the eyes anyway. I still believe a good cleanser should remove all makeup in one shot. This also smells like plastic. Too bad, Mary Kay used to be better, it is very disappointing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the thing that i like with this cleanser is, it makes my skin feel moisturized after using it. it has tiny microbeads that at the same time help scrubbing my face every time i use it. my skin is very sensitive to cleanser, and this is one of the cleanser that doesn't make me having break out when i use it. it has no smell, which is good for me since i have sensitive skin. The only problem is, i need to order from a stockist and can't simply find it on any counter.
Overall, worth buying! Im on my 4th bottle already.. and definitely keep stocking it! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This cleanser is hugely expensive, even if you are a Mary Kay Consultant getting it for $9. It is a rip off so even I do not buy it! It also will make you break out with pimples because it has some very irritating ingredients in there including Witch Hazel and TEA Lauryl Sulfate which is very drying to the skin, and in winter months, this for sure will bring on the flaky skin look. I have used it, and it does remove oil off your skin, but boy did it dry out my skin bad. And I broke out with pimples! Just pass on this altogether. Also, if you are buying this soap to clear your black heads or white heads you will be sorely disappointed because this soap does not have salicylic acid in it. This soap will only wash off oil from your skin that is on the surface or the oil that is still in "liquid" form in your pores. If the oil has become solid (white heads) or even oxidized and turned black, (black heads) this soap IS NOT GOING TO WORK. Read my review on the Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel to read more on salicylic acids.

on 1/22/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This cleanser (and the matching moisturizer) is amazing, and I will be forever grateful for it for giving me what I have always wanted: completely clear skin! I have to admit, this stuff took me by surprise. I had never tried Mary Kay products before this, and all I knew about Mary Kay was the pink emollient night cream that my mom used (which I would never ever put on my very oily skin). So I wasn't expecting much when I went to my first MK party. The day of the party was a humid summer day and my face already felt gross and oily, so I gladly used some of this cleanser to cleanse and remove my makeup. We didn't use water, just wet wipes to remove the cleanser...and yet it got my face completely clean and refreshed feeling. So needless to say, I ordered the cleanser and moisturizer. And using only those two products, my face completely cleared up! I did not break out even once while using those two products. I guess what my skin needed all along was a gentle cleanser and moisturizer instead of all the harsh oil- and acne-fighting products I had used before.
The cleanser is an unfragranced gel with little "exfoliating" beads. It doesn't really foam up and create a lot of lather, which I wasn't used to, but it works. Also, I don't think the beads are very exfoliating. I think a previous reviewer got it right by saying they just have beneficial ingredients that burst during cleansing. So don't expect much in the way of exfoliation with this product.
Unfortunately, it is a bit pricey for me right now, and I was having to use too much of it to remove my very water resistant sunscreen, so I had to switch (Right now I'm using Purpose gentle face wash). But overall, I love this product and plan on using it again someday. It's seriously the reason why I have great skin now!

on 9/6/2006 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved it at first because it washed away everything & my face felt soooo clean. I LOVE the fact that you only have to use a tiny amount. I used Paula's Choice One Step Cleanser & I use 3x as much as the Timewise. The tube is average size, but since you only use a small amount - the product is reasonable priced for the actual usage you get out of it. The only problem I have was that it dried out my face. It would be my favorite if not for the dryness. Oily skin & dry patches is a double whammy I can't afford. For the very oily/oily/combo girls - it's a MUST TRY!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

So far I am really liking this a lot my skin is nice and smooth and it is soft, don't use a lot since a little goes a long way