Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this product now for around 3 months. I absolutely love it! It has cleared the small annoying amount of acne I had and left my skin smooth. I use it in the morning and I used a makeup remover wipe and then the cleanser at bed. I always follow up with the timewise moisturizer for combo/oily skin both times as we'll and have noticed such a huge turn around in my tired irritated skin. It has tiny exfoliating beads and is a gel like consistency. I use just a pea size amount with a bit of water and it covers my whole face. It may seem like you don't get a lot of product but it last me quite a bit of time. Mary Kay is am excellent company to so if you buy the product and decide it's not for you just call your consultant and you can refund or buy something else. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Mary Kay.

on 10/16/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this cleanser so much!! I love MK and this cleanser is great. Leaves skin so clean feeling. It is expensive but I have a friend that sells it so I get a discount:)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This worked for the first month for me. After that I guess I became sort of immune to it. It keeps my skin from getting worse, but it does nothing for my blackheads and I still get the same amount of breakouts as before. I've found it to be pretty useless.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works well even for guys - the product's texture makes it great for washing your face in the shower - the cleanser stays on your face while washing face in the shower. Just a little bit will work. Does not leave your face "tight". Just Clean!

on 12/3/2009 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a good, basic, fragrance-free cleanser. It removes makeup well, and my face doesn't feel overly dry or tight afterwards. I do notice some dry flakiness around my mouth and just under the inner arch of my eyebrows, but as those are naturally the only dry areas in my otherwise very oily face, and just about every other cleanser I've tried for oily skin dries out those areas too. The instructions for the cleanser state to keep away from around the eyes, but when I wash my face, I rub cleanser everywhere and I haven't noticed any stinging, and it removes eye makeup well.

I wish the packaging was different. I really don't care for tubes all that much. Much prefer pumps or squeeze bottles.

I don't think the beads are meant to be exfoliating; rather I think they're supposed to be filled with beneficial ingredients for the skin, just like the Nightime Moisturizer (but those beads are "popped" with each pump).

I have noticed that my skin has been better since using the TimeWise line in that it takes my nose longer to develop noticeable blackheads. I've had blackheads since puberty, and think I always will, or until my skin stops being so oily. Typically, I wait until the blackheads are noticeable (and I always notice them before anyone else), and then I attack them with Biore Pore Strips and manual extraction. The TimeWise has been a blessing in that I can go longer between attack modes.

Another substantial side benefit to using the TimeWise is that I don't have any clogged pores on my chin. I don't get inflamed pimples on my chin, however, I used to see tiny whitish "quills" sticking out of my chin. These were impossible to extract manually, and just about the only way to get rid of them was to apply Biore Pore Strips to my chin area regularly. The tiny whitish "quills" have all but disappeared, but now I do have to deal with dry, flaky skin around my mouth and chin area, which is easily taken care of with generous applications of the TimeWise Moisturizer.

on 10/30/2009 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

After being a faithful Lancome user for years, I've been using nothing but Mary Kay products since 05 and cannot use anything else now. This has got to be the best cleanser I've ever used, and the price is great, especially at the 50% level. I bought this from a friend who was a rep, and after using it I got hooked and became a personal use rep so I can get these products for half off. Love it and highly recommend giving it a try!

on 4/3/2009 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just started using this again after using Merle Norman's N/O cleanser for about a month. . .I always come back to this cleanser and the day/night solution and moisturizer. . .my skin is so smooth and clear. And it doesn't get as oily throughout the day either. I use an equate makeup remover cloth, then wash with this cleanser. I love it!! Will not switch back to anything else!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this cleanser; my only complaint is that it is expensive. Because of the price, I only use it once a day (in the morning) and use the clearasil daily face wash in the evening.

on 11/6/2006 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I decided to give this a try only because my mother sorta had a point in saying I should start using "anti-aging" products BEFORE I ever even start "the" aging process to prevent wrinkles, etc., hince the "anti" ( I'm only 17!). LOL. Anyway, This REALLY dryed my face out. And I have OILY skin. I loved the gel-texture, not so runny,.. really nice. Obviously the little beads aren't necessary as they don't do anything as far as exfoliation goes. I started getting PATCHES of dry skin on my cheeks and chin, and some parts of my forehead.. peeling really. The parts that were peeling on my chin actually HURT. Ouch. I have NEVER had this happen to me. And how unfortanete, my tube is practically full. I used it for about... 3 weeks? Yeah. I still think it's worth giving a try cause even if it didn't work for me, it might work for others.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and tend to have blackheads. This product has really been a blessing for me. I was a long time user of clinique's skin care program and really felt satisfied for the most part. The only thing with clinique's program is that it takes a bit of time and can actually dry my skin out which I didn't think was possible. This product foams up and gives my face that clean feeling without making it too dry. I have been using it for a couple of years and I'm convinced it's one of the best out there.