Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

4.1

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 1/7/2015 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am not a MK rep. I use this cleanser with different MK products - Clear Proof toner, Timewise C, Clear Proof Moisturizer, Matte foundation. I also use non-MK Rosehip oil at night. This system seems to have beaten my over-40 hormonal acne, which is a blessing.

The cleanser doesn't leave your face feeling dry and tight. It just feels clean. No complaints.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this product now for around 3 months. I absolutely love it! It has cleared the small annoying amount of acne I had and left my skin smooth. I use it in the morning and I used a makeup remover wipe and then the cleanser at bed. I always follow up with the timewise moisturizer for combo/oily skin both times as we'll and have noticed such a huge turn around in my tired irritated skin. It has tiny exfoliating beads and is a gel like consistency. I use just a pea size amount with a bit of water and it covers my whole face. It may seem like you don't get a lot of product but it last me quite a bit of time. Mary Kay is am excellent company to so if you buy the product and decide it's not for you just call your consultant and you can refund or buy something else. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Mary Kay.

It made my face feel clean but I broke out in hives!

on 3/28/2013 12:43:00 PM

I use both the C/O and N/D cleansers and am beyond pleased with both. I use the C/O in the spring and summer and it keeps my skin in check. I don't feel like it tightens my skin, it leaves it refreshed. I like that it doesn't foam too much. Cleansers that are overly foaming strip your skin of needed oils which isn't good. This cleanser leaves you with the right amount of natural oil which is good. My oil stays in check and a good normal level with this, I will continue to use this. Also I have found that both formulations work well with y clarisonic mia.

on 2/17/2013 10:48:00 PM

I used this cleanser for a while back in high school. This was an okay cleanser, but nothing special and not worth the $18 price tag. I had no negative reaction or irritation from using this product. It did not dry out my skin like it did to some people. But it did not help with my acne or control my oily skin. As some other reviewers have observed, the little beads are useless and are just nice to look at. This is a pretty average cleanser so I gave it a three, but I would not repurchase because of the price.

I marked that I won't be buying again as A) I don't have oily/combination skin, I have dry/sensitive skin and this was a gift but it worked so well without stripping my skin that I actually found that I was able to use it every night and did not have to list it as a swap.
B) I didn't buy it. and C) I won't be buying a $15 tube of the wrong skin type (for my skin) cleanser....having said that....

If you have sensitive skin, this is a VERY gentle cleanser that will work well for you. I actually have dry sensitive skin. This cleanser was given to me as part of a gift pack and I (inwardly) groaned when I realized that it was for oily/combination skin but thought that I would try it at nightime sunblock and makeup removing time for a couple of nights and see how it went.

I was pleasantly surprised that this cleanser is so mild and hypo-allergenic that it did not strip my skin and yet clensed it thoroughly. I used just about a 50 cent sized amount on a clean wash cloth each night and it was enough to clean both my face and neck. And then I would rinse thoroughly with tepidly warm water and use moisturizer and whatever treatments I needed (sadly I STILL have to spot treat for acne at my age. And my dermatologist has confirmed acne, not rosacea.) I was VERY pleased that this cleanser did not seem to stick in my pores or aggravate that problem.

I am thinking of trying the Mary Kay Timewise cleanser now that is actually meant for dry skin as I am so pleased with this one.

Overall, if you have sensitive skin, I can recommend this product.

on 2/11/2012 2:20:00 AM

I have been using this cleanser for over a year and I am a huge fan. This is not over drying. I have combination skin and at times I find that some cleansers really dry out my cheeks. This cleanser does not, at all. I love the micro beads in the cleanser and the way my face feels refreshed after I have used it. It is one of my favorite cleansers.

on 2/6/2012 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this cleanser! I use it twice a day and it works amazing! I have acne so its hard for me to find a good cleanser that works without breaking me out. Clears skin, and feels great!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works well even for guys - the product's texture makes it great for washing your face in the shower - the cleanser stays on your face while washing face in the shower. Just a little bit will work. Does not leave your face "tight". Just Clean!

on 1/22/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This cleanser (and the matching moisturizer) is amazing, and I will be forever grateful for it for giving me what I have always wanted: completely clear skin! I have to admit, this stuff took me by surprise. I had never tried Mary Kay products before this, and all I knew about Mary Kay was the pink emollient night cream that my mom used (which I would never ever put on my very oily skin). So I wasn't expecting much when I went to my first MK party. The day of the party was a humid summer day and my face already felt gross and oily, so I gladly used some of this cleanser to cleanse and remove my makeup. We didn't use water, just wet wipes to remove the cleanser...and yet it got my face completely clean and refreshed feeling. So needless to say, I ordered the cleanser and moisturizer. And using only those two products, my face completely cleared up! I did not break out even once while using those two products. I guess what my skin needed all along was a gentle cleanser and moisturizer instead of all the harsh oil- and acne-fighting products I had used before.
The cleanser is an unfragranced gel with little "exfoliating" beads. It doesn't really foam up and create a lot of lather, which I wasn't used to, but it works. Also, I don't think the beads are very exfoliating. I think a previous reviewer got it right by saying they just have beneficial ingredients that burst during cleansing. So don't expect much in the way of exfoliation with this product.
Unfortunately, it is a bit pricey for me right now, and I was having to use too much of it to remove my very water resistant sunscreen, so I had to switch (Right now I'm using Purpose gentle face wash). But overall, I love this product and plan on using it again someday. It's seriously the reason why I have great skin now!