Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 3/17/2007 8:06:00 PM

I have generally normal to dry skin, but with the other products that I use on my face (serums, primers, etc), it didn't seem wise to use a cleanser that added another layer of moisturizer. So I tried both MK Timewise cleansers (C/O) and (N/D) and found that I really liked how completely clean the C/O cleaner left my face. It doesn't dry it out, leaves it soft, but at a perfect state to start applying my products. I still plan on comparing this to other cleansers (like Clarins), but so far this is the product to beat.
4/14/07 update: I have come back to the N/D product as the C/O version ended up being too harsh for sensitive and dry skin. The N/D version is what I now use in the shower in the morning. I don't use it at night, however, and pick the Mary Kay Extra Emollient Cleansing Cream. I kept this C/O product (instead of returning it) because I want to try it during the humid summers here where something stronger might be necessary to remove facial grime.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I first tried this product, my blemished/acne prone face cleared up like nothing I've ever seen. I couldn'e believe that all the little bumps on my forehead were dissapearing. It was a shock, because I just assumed my skin was doomed; if expensive Lancome couldn't cure it, I figured I was SOL. I use it twice a day and it leaves me feeling so refreshed. Absolutely in love with Mary Kay since.