Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

3.8

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This cleanser contains Tea-Lauryl sulfate as the cleansing agent so this is rather drying at least on my n/c skin which is why I'll reserve this for summer. Didn't irritate my rosacea but I didn't use it for more than a couple of days cause my skin is too dry for this right now. Is a clear gel with the TimeWise beads just like the other Timewise cleanser, and costs the same. Comes in a tube with a flip top. Ingredients: Water, Tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I switched to this from the "all skin types" time wise cleanser which broke me out and was very greasy..

This a gel cleanser with little exfoliant beads. I def prefer a gel formula for my cleansers they actually remove makeup without leaving behind residue. This was no different it did a perfect job of removing all traces of makeup. The exfoliant beads are small and would not take the place of a scrub but left my face feeling nice and polished. I have combo skin leaning more towards oily and this left my face cleansed but not stripped of moisture or tight. Several hours later my face was still cleansed no greasy spots or irritation. The gel comes out really fast in this new tube so be careful, and it only takes a little but I promise it does a great job of cleaning.update* I am so loving everything from the mary kay time wise. I will not switch from my dhc but if i didnt use dhc id use this stuf. Their cleanser removes makeup so well, yet it does not dry my skin out. i could use this 20 times a day and my skin would not get dry. I am very impressed cuz i didnt think id like mary kay but I would def recommend this to people

on 2/14/2005 5:33:00 PM

I have used the deep cleanser from Mary Kay for years and liked it just fine. I think I like this cleanser even more. It is a low lathering gel and it feels very gentle on my skin. It has not dried out my skin at all.I will continue to use this.UPDATE: This cleanser became a little drying to my skin and I also don't like the fact that you can't use it to remove eye make-up. Won't repurchase this one.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff has done a wonderful job of cleaning my skin up. It has really cleaned up the clogged pores by my nose and has lessened breakouts as well. Just a little goes a long way. Also gotta make it last considering this stuff isnt cheap. I love this stuff! Although not sure on the anti-aging bit, but who cares... its keeping my skin clear. :) Update 20050403.. I dont use this stuff anymore as it was really drying my skin out and darkening the skin around my mouth. Since i have stopped using this.. my skin has returned to normal. I think this is just a little too rough on sensitive skin, but still a nice cleanser

on 4/3/2005 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the way this product exfoliates, gets rid of the greasies, keeps my skin soft and prevents aging. Something is wrong with the cap though, as there is always cleanser leaking out. I don't think this is a problem with all of them, but I gave the packaging quality a 4 just in case. I have been using this in place of MK's Velocity facial cleanser and I am very happy with the results. The old Timewise products didn't work with my oily skin, but the new formula for c/o is perfect.

on 4/5/2005 2:21:00 PM

I started using this about a month ago and it's nice. It leaves my face feeling very clean but not dry. This cleanser is sort of a gel while the other one for Normal/Dry skin is more of a lotion.

I'm not sure what sort of age fighting benefits it has but it does make my skin very soft.

on 4/7/2005 2:12:00 PM

I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean but not tight and dry. A little goes a long way so the price is worth it. I will buy again!

on 4/10/2005 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I typically don't like Mary Kay skincare products, but I'm definitely impressed with the Timewise line! I love it because it controls breakouts AND keeps me moisturized, which are two things that I thought were mutually exclusive before trying this cleanser. It has a wonderful consistency, lathers well, has no scent and removes all traces of makeup after just one use (!). My skin has never felt softer!

I only gave this 4 lippies because it doesn't quite cut it with the oilies during the summer, so I can only use it during the winter.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

So far I am really liking this a lot my skin is nice and smooth and it is soft, don't use a lot since a little goes a long way

I am a Mary Kay Consultant, and had problem skin. I was a faithful Proactive user, even after becoming a Mary Kay Consultant. About a month ago, I gave up my Proactive and went on the Mary Kay Time Wise Ultimate Miracle Set because I was in envy of all of my customer's beautiful skin. I am happy to report, that I too now get wonderful comments on how clear and smooth my skin looks! I have not had any break outs and my fine lines are extremely less noticable! I use the Time Wise Cleanser, Moisturizer (for oily and combination skin), Day Solution, Night Solution, Eye Cream, and the Visibly Fit Lotion. I just love what Mary Kay did for my skin!!!