Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by age: 44-55
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

4.1

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 1/7/2015 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am not a MK rep. I use this cleanser with different MK products - Clear Proof toner, Timewise C, Clear Proof Moisturizer, Matte foundation. I also use non-MK Rosehip oil at night. This system seems to have beaten my over-40 hormonal acne, which is a blessing.

The cleanser doesn't leave your face feeling dry and tight. It just feels clean. No complaints.

I marked that I won't be buying again as A) I don't have oily/combination skin, I have dry/sensitive skin and this was a gift but it worked so well without stripping my skin that I actually found that I was able to use it every night and did not have to list it as a swap.
B) I didn't buy it. and C) I won't be buying a $15 tube of the wrong skin type (for my skin) cleanser....having said that....

If you have sensitive skin, this is a VERY gentle cleanser that will work well for you. I actually have dry sensitive skin. This cleanser was given to me as part of a gift pack and I (inwardly) groaned when I realized that it was for oily/combination skin but thought that I would try it at nightime sunblock and makeup removing time for a couple of nights and see how it went.

I was pleasantly surprised that this cleanser is so mild and hypo-allergenic that it did not strip my skin and yet clensed it thoroughly. I used just about a 50 cent sized amount on a clean wash cloth each night and it was enough to clean both my face and neck. And then I would rinse thoroughly with tepidly warm water and use moisturizer and whatever treatments I needed (sadly I STILL have to spot treat for acne at my age. And my dermatologist has confirmed acne, not rosacea.) I was VERY pleased that this cleanser did not seem to stick in my pores or aggravate that problem.

I am thinking of trying the Mary Kay Timewise cleanser now that is actually meant for dry skin as I am so pleased with this one.

Overall, if you have sensitive skin, I can recommend this product.

I've been using the cleanser for years. It does a great job of cleansing and leaving skin soft, but not greasy, and certainly never dry. Excellent year-round cleanser, I highly recommend.

on 11/26/2009 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I've used this and the C/D version for about 6 years now...so obviously, I like it! ;) I use the C/O version in the summer, the C/D version in the winter. I love that it doesn't take much at all for each use so a tube lasts me a very long time.

When I wear makeup, this removes it easily. My face always feels perfectly cleansed, it's not left greasy or dried out. I don't think it does much as far as the exfoliating it's suppose to do but that doesn't matter to me, I use other products for that anyway. I generally don't feel the need for a toner after using this.

The only negative thing about it isn't all that important really... It has no scent. I suppose that's good for someone that's sensitive to fragrances or just doesn't like them in their cleansers, but I do enjoy a fresh scent. Regardless of that, it performs great and I will continue to buy it.
**Added 10-4-15 - still using and loving this product. It comes in a bar now too!

on 4/27/2009 4:23:00 AM

This really doesn't exfoliate. It has the little beads but not enough to really do anything. It cleans well but that's about it.

on 3/17/2007 8:06:00 PM

I have generally normal to dry skin, but with the other products that I use on my face (serums, primers, etc), it didn't seem wise to use a cleanser that added another layer of moisturizer. So I tried both MK Timewise cleansers (C/O) and (N/D) and found that I really liked how completely clean the C/O cleaner left my face. It doesn't dry it out, leaves it soft, but at a perfect state to start applying my products. I still plan on comparing this to other cleansers (like Clarins), but so far this is the product to beat.
4/14/07 update: I have come back to the N/D product as the C/O version ended up being too harsh for sensitive and dry skin. The N/D version is what I now use in the shower in the morning. I don't use it at night, however, and pick the Mary Kay Extra Emollient Cleansing Cream. I kept this C/O product (instead of returning it) because I want to try it during the humid summers here where something stronger might be necessary to remove facial grime.

on 12/11/2006 1:18:00 PM

I much prefer the soap version of this cleanser, for the same price it lasts ten times longer and is much gentler. This is way too expensive, you need to really use a lot of product to get it to lather up and cleanse properly. The little beads are irritating, stick to your skin after you dry your face and get in your eyes occasionally - as another reviewer commented, there aren't enough to exfoliate properly anyway. Does not cleanse or exfoliate effectively and leaves blackhead causing buildup on your skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This cleanser contains Tea-Lauryl sulfate as the cleansing agent so this is rather drying at least on my n/c skin which is why I'll reserve this for summer. Didn't irritate my rosacea but I didn't use it for more than a couple of days cause my skin is too dry for this right now. Is a clear gel with the TimeWise beads just like the other Timewise cleanser, and costs the same. Comes in a tube with a flip top. Ingredients: Water, Tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30.