Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

Filtered by age: 19-24
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

3.5

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 2/17/2013 10:48:00 PM

I used this cleanser for a while back in high school. This was an okay cleanser, but nothing special and not worth the $18 price tag. I had no negative reaction or irritation from using this product. It did not dry out my skin like it did to some people. But it did not help with my acne or control my oily skin. As some other reviewers have observed, the little beads are useless and are just nice to look at. This is a pretty average cleanser so I gave it a three, but I would not repurchase because of the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This made me break out bad, looked like i was a teenager with extreme acne!
Never going to purchase this product or brand again. People should be warned. Way over priced, don't let them tell you how good this product is, because it isn't.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This worked for the first month for me. After that I guess I became sort of immune to it. It keeps my skin from getting worse, but it does nothing for my blackheads and I still get the same amount of breakouts as before. I've found it to be pretty useless.

on 2/11/2011 9:50:00 PM

This entire system really helped to hydrate my skin after a bad reaction to Proactiv. Also helped to clear up my skin and just improve it overall. Sadly for some reason it quit working when i was pregnant. Loved this entire system though!!!

on 1/22/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This cleanser (and the matching moisturizer) is amazing, and I will be forever grateful for it for giving me what I have always wanted: completely clear skin! I have to admit, this stuff took me by surprise. I had never tried Mary Kay products before this, and all I knew about Mary Kay was the pink emollient night cream that my mom used (which I would never ever put on my very oily skin). So I wasn't expecting much when I went to my first MK party. The day of the party was a humid summer day and my face already felt gross and oily, so I gladly used some of this cleanser to cleanse and remove my makeup. We didn't use water, just wet wipes to remove the cleanser...and yet it got my face completely clean and refreshed feeling. So needless to say, I ordered the cleanser and moisturizer. And using only those two products, my face completely cleared up! I did not break out even once while using those two products. I guess what my skin needed all along was a gentle cleanser and moisturizer instead of all the harsh oil- and acne-fighting products I had used before.
The cleanser is an unfragranced gel with little "exfoliating" beads. It doesn't really foam up and create a lot of lather, which I wasn't used to, but it works. Also, I don't think the beads are very exfoliating. I think a previous reviewer got it right by saying they just have beneficial ingredients that burst during cleansing. So don't expect much in the way of exfoliation with this product.
Unfortunately, it is a bit pricey for me right now, and I was having to use too much of it to remove my very water resistant sunscreen, so I had to switch (Right now I'm using Purpose gentle face wash). But overall, I love this product and plan on using it again someday. It's seriously the reason why I have great skin now!

I've only been using it for about a week or so but I already see a difference in my complexion. I'm not breaking out as much as I used to and my skin feels less dry and a lot more smooth.

on 3/19/2009 3:09:00 PM

I bought this product from the mary kay catalog it works pretty good leaving my skin soft & smooth no complaints yet.. so far so good!!

on 6/21/2008 10:57:00 PM

This cleanser works well, but I don't like how it does not lather up well. I like to see some bubbles! As an exfoliant, the mini beads do nothing. I think they should be bigger to be able to exfoliate more. It's ok, I've found better.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So far so good with this cleanser. I use a couple other MK products from the TimeWise line, and I love them as well.

This cleanser is gentle yet it removes the grim from the day, it doesnt really lather but more of a cream with very slight lathering effect. I will continue to purchase as long as I see good results and dont have any reaction. The price is kinda steep for a cleanser but when I sat down and figured what I normally pay for a cleanser, toner, and scrub it was about the same amount. if you've never tried any MK products then try them!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this with a few of the other timewise products and I am pretty impressed. I was using shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam but it was a bit too drying for my combination/somewhat sensitive/acne prone skin. Absolutely zero breakouts and if anything this cleanser is helping to keep my skin clear. My skin hasn't been this soft and even in a long time. This cleanser is very gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped. Also does not irritate my sensitive eyes like other cleansers I've used. I agree that the scrubbies are pointless.