Mary Kay Creamy Cheek Color

No Image

4.7

on 4/30/2009 9:47:00 PM

I have used Creamy Cheek Color (Rosewood) for many years. This MK blush is the best.
Pros: Blends on smooth.
Like the feel on skin (not greasey)
Lasts on skin for hours
A little goes a long way
Product last a long time (6 months for me)

Cons:Limited sometimes hard to find. I've found it on ebay.
Don't care for the " New black packaging' (Lid on blush doesn't fit tight) I like the pink packaging so much more.

If you like creamy blush try this one.

on 1/26/2005 9:54:00 PM

I love creamy cheek color and I got this in rosewood which I would describe as sort of a mauve-pink shade. A little goes a long way and this will last for a while. I like that this blends into my skin and doesn't sit on top of it. It lasts all day and does not rub off during the course of the day. I would prefer if it had just a little bit of a shimmer, not too frosty, but just a little shimmer, and/or also some other color choices, there are only 2 colors offered.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These are a limited edition and if you like creamy blushes you will prob like these. The 2 colors look scary red in their little compacts and go on intensely(a little is all it takes) but sheer out to make a gorgeous just-exercised flush. Are creamy going on, don't sink in my pores, but then the creaminess disappears so I feel nothing on my skin, and they last the day for me. They seem kinda pricey cause the compacts are tiny but blush is concentrated so I can see these lasting a while. Two colors: rosewood(fuschia bright reddish berry but a cool reddish pink on the cheeks and I'm an LLL) and Spice which is a warmer red. Compact is a little cheesy--definitely looks plastic but small so great for carrying around if you must. Worth a look-see(and no, I don't sell MK).